Question

Axl Rose Child

If you start a forum one day you can try to have 1 section only and see how that

works. After two years here one would think you knew where to post polls. We're

not going to customize the posting options because one single member don't

understand them.

DONT DAMN ME

Dedicated to GUNS N ROSES online polls <---

Guest gnr>everything

What's your problem? He knows how it works, he was just asking why to even give an option for a poll in the News section when it will get moved if one is started. Who said he didn't know where to post polls? It's cause of the newbs who always do stuff like that. :rolleyes:

If you start a forum one day you can try to have 1 section only and see how that

works. After two years here one would think you knew where to post polls. We're

understand them.

DONT DAMN ME

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No offence mate but you are so abrasive sometimes- just an observation ;)

DONT DAMN ME

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right, so what "Polls" exactly should we be making in "News & Discussion" then...? (Since that has a "Poll" option)

Off topic - I think your moderation is poor, Jack99. You close way too many threads, too quickly and you throw your weight around like you own the place. I can think of a lot of members that should have your position. <_<

DONT DAMN ME

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right, so what "Polls" exactly should we be making in "News & Discussion" then...? (Since that has a "Poll" option)

Off topic - I think your moderation is poor, Jack99. You close way too many threads, too quickly and you throw your weight around like you own the place. I can think of a lot of members that should have your position. <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like me...go Crash Diet!

What's your problem? He knows how it works, he was just asking why to even give an option for a poll in the News section when it will get moved if one is started. Who said he didn't know where to post polls? It's cause of the newbs who always do stuff like that. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't expect me or anyone else to believe that crap. He's pissed because his poll was moved to "Don't Damn Me" (Where it belong) and that it doesn't get as much attention as in the Main Section. I can understand why a newbie makes a mistake but I wouldn't call ARC that, newbie that is.

DONT DAMN ME

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

None.

and you throw your weight around like you own the place.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you. :)

Guest gnr>everything
I still think i should be a mod  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You and everyone else

Edited by gnr>everything

Guest gnr>everything
I still think i should be a mod  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You and everyone else

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Silence Newbie! *BAN* Do not bad mouth zE m0dZ0r

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink:

Guest gnr>everything
Maby, if you keep creating the same thread in that section Jack99 will give up.  :unsure: .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or you'll get banned

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the same

You can never have enough polls! Well maybe with the lack of news you can..

Use the poll thing in discussions and news to suppliment the topic in some way.. If you're going to create a topic purely based on a poll then it's obviouslygoing to be moved to the don't damn me section.

None.

Finally, we got there! So, why is there a "poll" option...?

This was my point all along.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great point. It's by default. Since you were the only member who didn't understand this but now know that Polls goes in the Don't Damn Me Section, can we close this case?

It's by default.

There you go - answering a question doesn't hurt now does it...? That was ALL you had to say in the beginning.

Since you were the only member who didn't understand this but now know that Polls goes in the Don't Damn Me  Section, can we close this case?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was the only member with the sense to ask. Sorry, I'm not a computer-forum geek like you & I don't know what is there by default and what isn't...!

Here's the story (simplified)

- I see a "poll" option in "GNR Discussion & News".

- I use it and start a poll.

- It gets moved.

- I ask "whats the point in having polls in Discussion & News if they just get moved?" ( a fair question in my book)

- You insult me.

Nice, Jack.

Guest gnr>everything
Uhhhmm.

In his first post he said:

We're

understand them.

:drevil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but the thing is ARC never said he didn't understand them...it's all the n00bs who make polls that don't understand them.