I want to buy a CD

hbkdx1125

I am about to buy a CD from Amazon. I already have Aerosmith "Rocks"in my cart as well as a book but I need to by something else so I can get free shipping (yes I am one cheap bastard). So does anyone have any suggestions? I want an overall great album like I have heard "Rocks" is. I already have all the GN'R CD's so don't bother putting those up here. I have too many other CD's to name but I'll let you know if I already have the ones you guys name.

Guest gnr>everything

Depending on the $ you're willing to spend, and what CD's you already have, I would buy either Forty Licks or Echoes if you're looking for a GH. If you want an album, then Exile On Main St. is the best deal, because it's only $13 and has 18 tracks...

Of course you may not like those bands, but if you like Aerosmith, I would give Exile a shot...

Edited by gnr>everything

I just listened to samples from the Fantomas CD. Doesn't sound like something I would be into. I have never heard of Jim Davidson but I will check that out. I own Forty Licks and Echoes but I will look into Exile on Main Street. The only Stones album I have is forty licks and I'm sure they have other good stuff too. Thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming.

anyway, slagging off 'novelty' and you list a bon jovi album.

Insinuating that Bon Jovi is a 'novelty'...? You are wrong there.

And, regarding your funny "Q Top 100" comment, I cannot stand those lists either. However, it is no coincidence that the same albums appear regularly in the top-10 of all of them.

And, I'd rather listen to "Dad" music than something that sounds like a cat being choked (see Mr. Bungle).

And, I'd rather listen to "Dad" music than something that sounds like a cat being choked (see Mr. Bungle).

first bungle album is a funky/ska/fishbone style album with a few metally bits

second is crack pot genius

third is like a beach boys album

bungle are genius, you, quite obviously, are not.

way to go on rocks that is one of my fave albums. if you like aerosmith you should check out toys in the attic thats fantastic also.

my suggestion apart from that is def leppard - hysteria. I just love this album.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for those suggestions. Toys in the Attic would probably be a good one but are all the songs good? I know Walk this Way, Big Ten Inch Record, and Sweet Emotion are good b/c I have the O'Yeah CD. Are the others this good too? I will look into Hysteria. I have Def's greatest hits but I have never heard any of their full CD's.