I want to buy a CD

hbkdx1125

way to go on rocks that is one of my fave albums. if you like aerosmith you should check out toys in the attic thats fantastic also.

my suggestion apart from that is def leppard - hysteria. I just love this album.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for those suggestions. Toys in the Attic would probably be a good one but are all the songs good? I know Walk this Way, Big Ten Inch Record, and Sweet Emotion are good b/c I have the O'Yeah CD. Are the others this good too? I will look into Hysteria. I have Def's greatest hits but I have never heard any of their full CD's.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well on toys in the attic the three songs you mentioned are definitely the best ones. The rest of the album is still good but the album as a whole isnt as good as rocks it doesnt sound as complete. I'd say if you have oh yeah then leave toys.

Yeh you should go for hysteria its great as a whole album it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling from a complete album, just like rocks (if you get what I mean).

I mean the album just feels good, every song is a winner. Go for it.