Terrible Music

Mama Kin

I cannot stand this rock/pop/indie whatever you wanna call it. Im refering to bands such as Kaiser Cheifs, Franz Ferdinand, Hard Fi, The Killers, Snow Patrol. Even the more experienced bands such as Blink 182, Green Day and Oasis. I think these bands are preventing great rock music coming through due to their unrealistic popularity and ruling of the charts. Praise the lord Bon Jovi are back i say. Everybody i know who hates rock and heavy metal music are singing and dancing to awful bands like i mentioned above. They seem popular with everyone and i dont have a clue why because they have no talents these bands, I Predict A Riot? what the fuck. Krissirge you gotta be with me my man ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does anyone else find this funny?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha, I nearly fell out of my chair when I read that part - Kinda destroys any musical credibility...

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What really drives me mad...At school i was wearing a gnr shirt and when i walk in to a classroom this fucked up chavyfied kid puts the remix of sweet child o mine on :angry: everyone says the remix is better then the original :devil: Fuck up to generation kids...

Edited by Shearaxl