Favorite guitarist

Dachan

Who's your favourite guitarist?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash is one of the best guitarists. So he was in.

I belive that ....it's a hard deciscion

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

regardless if you think he's one of the best...this is a guns n' roses forum and therefore biased towards any member on any poll

i mean, for christ's sake, guns n' roses beat out led zeppelin in a poll of who was better <_<

and axl rose beat out bob dylan for better songwriter... :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

regardless if you think he's one of the best...this is a guns n' roses forum and therefore biased towards any member on any poll

i mean, for christ's sake, guns n' roses beat out led zeppelin in a poll of who was better <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and axl beat corky in a who do you like better poll :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I'm biased towards slash and I voted for him :lol: but... I admit he is not the best on that list, but since it's for your 'favorite' it is him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Give people a little credit. I think they can figure out who their favorite guitarist is.

And of course I voted for Slash.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Give people a little credit. I think they can figure out who their favorite guitarist is.

And of course I voted for Slash.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm just going by what history's sold...and i have a feeling it's gonna repeat itself in this poll

and i agree with sabre

I belive Led Zeppelin is just popular because the were amongst the first to play harder form of rock.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's totally rediculous. There were tons of other bands playing heavy stuff before them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Examples. Led was the first popular, because there was nothing else.

I belive Led Zeppelin is just popular because the were amongst the first to play harder form of rock.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's totally rediculous. There were tons of other bands playing heavy stuff before them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Examples? Cream, Jeff Beck, Steppenwolf. There's 3 examples for you. Zeppelin wasn't heavy when they 1st came out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Examples? Cream, Jeff Beck, Steppenwolf. There's 3 examples for you. Zeppelin wasn't heavy when they 1st came out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

still led is not so good

Why would you put Slash on there all the slashites will immediately vote for him.

Anywho I chose Malmsteen hes is absolutely amazing not only in his technical playing but in his actual work on the construction of the guitar.

Why would you put Slash on there all the slashites will immediately vote for him.

Anywho I chose Malmsteen hes is absolutely amazing not only in his technical playing but in his actual work on the construction of the guitar.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Malmsteen is from Sweden rock3

I thought the purpose of this thread was to choose your favorite guitar player...? What's wrong with choosing Slash? I know that this is a gn'r forum, but it's not like we're choosing the better guitar player... He's not the best on that list, but he can be your favorite... :huh:

Anyway, Slash, followed by EVH.