Favorite guitarist

Dachan

Who's your favourite guitarist?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: This polls a fucken disgrace

slash 17 votes

jimi hendrix 3 votes

how shite is that :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Favourite is not the same as best. A lot of people probably picked Slash because they like him. He's one of my favourite guitarists but I can accept that there are probably a 100 guitarists who blow Slash away technically. I chose Jimmy Page though, I just love that guy his solos. rock4

Jimmy Page, Electric guitar!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

I found it pretty cool that after the whole guitar masterpiece of Since I've Been Loving You, Robert just had to say that!

Dazed And Confused was great too!

I also like ... "A percussionist ... John Bonham, moby dick-dick-dick-dick-dick..."

I can't believe some of you think Curt Cobian is one of the best guitarrists FFS.

Have you ever seen him play fast. Secondly: Has he done any good solos? NO

Yngvie Malmsteen kicks ass... he is the fastest ever, thought I think Slash writes better songs.

All other on the list are also absolutely fantasic. Though Janne Schaffer is the only one I have seen live. He is pretty amazing. He has the feeling not many guitarrists have.

I can't believe some of you think Curt Cobian is one of the best guitarrists FFS.

Yngvie Malmsteen kicks ass... he is the fastest ever, thought I think Slash writes better songs.

All other on the list are also absolutely fantasic. Though Janne Schaffer is the only one I have seen live. He is pretty amazing. He has the feeling not many guitarrists have.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes:

1-Kurt Cobain, not Curt Cobian

2-Title of the thread: Favorite guitarrist... who said he was one of the best? Who said he needed to play fast?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude wtf? It's Kurt Cobain and YNGWIE not YNGVIE. And the best guitarist is not the fastest. Take Batio, for example. He's fast, but he sucks anyway. And Gilmour. He doesn't bother to play too quickly, but is in my Top 5.

Kurt Cobain is good. Not one of the best, but doesn't deserve any of the bashing he gets from you.

Edited by Yamisonic

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude wtf? It's Kurt Cobain and YNGWIE not YNGVIE. And the best guitarist is not the fastest. Take Batio, for example. He's fast, but he sucks anyway. And Gilmour. He doesn't bother to play too quickly, but is in my Top 5.

Kurt Cobain is good. Not one of the best, but doesn't deserve any of the bashing he gets from you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wat'ja mean wtf? Kurt Cobain wasn't so good, but i think Janne Schaffer is good.

But still who doesn't like the Polly solo?

As usual ithas the same melody as the song - graagh...

AND YOU!

He can type in their names how he wants to, you dude.