Under The Bridge v Epic

Axl Rose Child

Peppers' "Under The Bridge" or FNM's "Epic"...?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a strange comparison, UTB is a conventional ballad, to me it's kinda retro as it puts me in mind of say, The Carpenters for example, it's what the majority of people want to hear, that's not to say that i don't like it, i do. Epic, on the other hand is a bass slappin, funky pop song with crunchy guitars and although it could be described as 'retro funk metal' now, at the time it was very different. UTB could be from any era or genre, So how do you compare? it's very much a mood thing. FNM have much better songs though, 'Caffeine' for instance, pisses on pretty much everything.

RHCP will win this because I have a feeling not too many know what "Epic" is...!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am a big fan of both bands, and Epic would proberly rank as my favourite FNM song, but then again Under the Bridge would rank was my favourite RHCP song which i like just as much.

I voted Under the Bridge, but now im listerning to Epic, damn i should of voted Epic.

Patton is an awesome vocalist.

Edited by johnezz

epic.

faith no more win everything, better than everyone and everything ever. except maybe bungle and fantomas.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How would you react to this statement:

"Easy" was the best song FNM ever did.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No it wasn't, it was 'I Started A Joke'.

epic.

faith no more win everything, better than everyone and everything ever. except maybe bungle and fantomas.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How would you react to this statement:

"Easy" was the best song FNM ever did.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

id say 'wrong' then play midlife crisis.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Easy is a cover.

And Midlife Crisis is a great song indeed!!!

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

"Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today?

If you can't, then it doesn't matter anyway" How could i vote for a song that opens with those words?