The best band ever

Yamisonic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, it's quite clearly Sy Snootles And The Rebo band. They're a band in the real sense of the word, they're a house band. Who else could boast a band full of alien beings with long twirly noses that come off the ends of their faces and entertain a 7 ft wookie?.

My brother strongly agrees that the Beatles are the greatest band ever. His bar is covered with pictures of them. He has a heap of their albums. He has a heap of books about the band, I got him one for Christmas a while back.

Here is my opinion: The Beatles are pretty damn good, no... they're more than that. Not everyone agrees but they have to be one of the greatest bands of all time.

Isn't it 25 years on December 8th since Lennon was killed? :(

I remember it because my brother's b-day is on that day. <_<

the stones are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better

they kick the beatles asses  :ph34r:  :fuckyou:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First of all, I am a HUGE Rolling Stones fan. Despite all the classics they have made, and all the money that they have made, the Beatles did just about as much in a 10 year period that the Stones have over the past 40 years. I would say they are about equal, but it's open for debate. Beatles-vs-Stones is always fun.

I consider the only true rivals of the Beatles to have been the Beach Boys and Cream, yes, Cream. The Rolling Stones only in the first two years or so.

I see the Rolling Stones as a monster that grew over the years, separate from all other bands, the pinnacle of rock n' roll. Second best band after the Beatles IMO, but Pink Floyd is fighting for that spot.

I consider the only true rivals of the Beatles to have been the Beach Boys and Cream, yes, Cream. The Rolling Stones only in the first two years or so.

I see the Rolling Stones as a monster that grew over the years, separate from all other bands, the pinnacle of rock n' roll. Second best band after the Beatles IMO, but Pink Floyd is fighting for that spot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome. I'm glad someone is finally recognizing the greatness of The Beach Boys in the '60s. People look at them today like they were just some California hippies or whatever, but they were HUGE in the '60s. They made a lot of great music too.