Voices

Hyp3rFi3rc3

Best voice ever?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry but i just don't get the big deal about Freddie, ok sure he may be the most talented vocalist in rock of all time and could hit the most notes but eh he just seems to lack raw emotion and power.

For me you don't need to be a good singer to have amazing emotion in your voice.

For example, Roger Waters in Don't Leave Me Now, and Paul MaCartney in The Long and Winding Road, Ian Gillan in Child in Time, and almost every Jeff Buckley song.

The emotion and raw power and passion they express in their voices can leave me short of breath its that bloody good.

Edited by johnezz

Sorry but i just don't get the big deal about Freddie, ok sure he may be the most talented vocalist in rock of all time and could hit the most notes but eh he just seems to lack raw emotion and power.

Sorry Johnezz, but no. Just no. :blink:

Freddie had incredible power and raw emotion. Go listen to him live and rethink your comment. B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Freddie had incredible power and raw emotion. Go listen to him live and rethink your comment. B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey i have a big Queen collection, it's fun to listern to. He's just too trained and refined. Not raw, honest and unharnessed. Maybe it's because he's classically trained i don't know, it just doesn't hit me on an emotional level.

Hey i have a big Queen collection, it's fun to listern to. He's just too trained and refined. Not raw, honest and unharnessed. Maybe it's because he's classically trained i don't know, it just doesn't hit me on an emotional level.

Queen's music is some of the only stuff that can bring me to tears. I'm quite serious here -- Freddie's voice just connects with me and hits me really, really hard. Emotion is his strongest point for me.

Agree to disagree?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Queen's music is some of the only stuff that can bring me to tears. I'm quite serious here -- Freddie's voice just connects with me and hits me really, really hard. Emotion is his strongest point for me.

Agree to disagree?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's each to his own mate,

Infact, to tell you the truth, the only music that has made back the tears up is David Gilmour's guitar playing, i'm dead serious here too. I'm listerning to Hey You, and dude, Gilmours vocals, then that great solo, then Roger's harrowing vocals, geez man it's strikes something within me. The lyrics too i think play a part.

Like i said, Freddie, great sing, but he doesn't connect with me on an emotional level as other singers.