Moderating team

GET OFF AXLS BACK

I was just thinking that as you have a link listing the moderating team it would be cool to list a bit of info about them.

Nothing too personal but interests outside of this forum that kinda stuff.

Just a thought ;)

PS in Madisons case we could have some personal details or she could just pm me what i need :lol:

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

Yeah Madison why don't you tell us something about yourself?

So...uh...uh... you like ten..tennis?  :confused:

.... I have to go....  :scared:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes -- I love tennis. It's a great sport - to watch and to play.

Well, that was easy (*wipes sweat from forehead*) and since that was the one question you all wanted to know, I guess the question session is over. :lol: Thanks for participating. Cheers, and now you can ask questions of the next mod. :D

Yeah Madison why don't you tell us something about yourself?

So...uh...uh... you like ten..tennis?  :confused:

.... I have to go....  :scared:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes -- I love tennis. It's a great sport - to watch and to play.

Well, that was easy (*wipes sweat from forehead*) and since that was the one question you all wanted to know, I guess the question session is over. :lol: Thanks for participating. Cheers, and now you can ask questions of the next mod. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dammit I blew it. :angry:

She'll never go out with me now :ph34r:

Name: Rick, or Richard - as my mum calls me :rolleyes:

Occupation: Currently working on my degree in New Media Production and Development. I also teach at a local college (Film/Video production).

Hobbies: Filmaking, Watching films, Camping, Spending time with friends, Playing music (Bass, Keyboards and Alto Sax) and helping my friend's band get big (http://www.theremedies.co.uk).

:)

R.

STOP! You're not getting off that easy missy! ;)

Seriously Madison, of all the regular posting long-time members you're probably the one who let's loose the least personal details. And I mean, sure it's your good right because after all the internet is very...public. So I can understand it a bit. But still, I'm gonna fire away at you. I know you live in New York, you're female, you're not very tall (5ft. something?) and I think I've read that you're a blonde (natural color). Correct so far?

Anyway...

Age (I know it's not polite to ask a woman that, but I'm gonna do it anyway :P )

Education?

Job?

Hobbies?

Interests?

Likes?

Dislikes?

Ethnicy?

Religious beliefs?

Maybe even your first name?  :unsure: 

Anything? You don't have to answer them all anyway. And you probably won't for privacy reasons. But with an opportunity like....you can't blame me for trying...right? 

OK.

Age: I'm closer to Axl's age than 80% of the people on the forum. ;)

Education: University graduate

Hobbies: Music, writing, roller-blading, skiing, skating, tennis, reading (I read everything), ... and trying to keep all the GNR lunatics happy here in the mygnr asylum. :lol:

Ethnicity: Irish

Religious beliefs: Roman Catholic

Is that enough Username? :heart:

STOP! You're not getting off that easy missy!

Seriously Madison, of all the regular posting long-time members you're probably the one who let's loose the least personal details. And I mean, sure it's your good right because after all the internet is very...public. So I can understand it a bit. But still, I'm gonna fire away at you. I know you live in New York, you're female, you're not very tall (5ft. something?) and I think I've read that you're a blonde (natural color). Correct so far?

Anyway...

Age (I know it's not polite to ask a woman that, but I'm gonna do it anyway :P )

Education?

Job?

Hobbies?

Interests?

Likes?

Dislikes?

Ethnicy?

Religious beliefs?

Maybe even your first name? 

Anything? You don't have to answer them all anyway. And you probably won't for privacy reasons. But with an opportunity like....you can't blame me for trying...right? 

OK.

Age: I'm closer to Axl's age than 80% of the people on the forum. ;)

Education: University graduate

Hobbies: Music, writing, roller-blading, skiing, skating, tennis, reading (I read everything), ... and trying to keep all the GNR lunatics happy here in the mygnr asylum. :lol:

Religious beliefs: Roman Catholic

Is that enough Username? :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hair colour?

Tattoo's?

If you got red hair or tatts then you my lady have just found a stalker :wub::lol:

OK.

Age:  I'm closer to Axl's age than 80% of the people on the forum.  ;)

Education:  University graduate

Hobbies:  Music, writing, roller-blading, skiing, skating, tennis, reading (I read everything), ... and trying to keep all the GNR lunatics happy here in the mygnr asylum.  :lol:

Religious beliefs:  Roman Catholic

Is that enough Username?  :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, you like to ski? Do you go mostly upstate NY or have you ever been to some of the resorts in New England (Stowe, Smugglers Notch, Killington, Loon, Mad River Glen)? I grew up on those resorts. Which one is your favourite? Nice to find a fellow skiier, seems like everyone's a snowboarder these days :(

Like to read too, eh? I just picked up Neal Stephenson's Cryptonomicon. It was highly recommended. Just finished Will, autobiography of G Gordon Liddy (yes, I know, but it was interesting). Also ever get into any Jack Whyte? George RR Martin? James Michener? James Clavell? Robert Jordan? Terry Goodkind? What kind of things do you like to read?

Oh well, guess I got a little carried away there :P

ps.

Another thing Madison DID go public about was that she has the "brazilian wax"  :book:

Come to think of it, it's pretty funny. You're overall a bit hesitant to tell things about yourself, and something like that you have no problem telling.  :lol:

Interesting point to make...

... I think the fact that she doesn't disclose much just ads to the mistique... Picturing her in neon pink rollerblading kneepads just shatters it for me.... :huh::lol: