Metallica Ride The Lighting Album

Ultimate Riff

Its a great album but not their best. Fight Fire With Fire, the title track, For Whom The Bell Tolls, Fade to Black, Creeping Death and Call of Ktulu are all brilliant songs. However, Trapped Under Ice is good but not great and Escape is one of their worst songs IMO. Its a great album, overall, but I prefer Master of Puppets and ...And Justice For All.

Its a great album but not their best. Fight Fire With Fire, the title track, For Whom The Bell Tolls, Fade to Black, Creeping Death and Call of Ktulu are all brilliant songs. However, Trapped Under Ice is good but not great and Escape is one of their worst songs IMO. Its a great album, overall, but I prefer Master of Puppets and ...And Justice For All.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like all the Metallica albums nothing wrong with them. You just gotta understand them to know what there about.

RTL is greatness! you can't go wrong with any of the 1st 3 albums and i'd also include the Garage Days(a.k.a.Creeping Death EP) and Garage Days Re-Revisited. i like every track on RTL including "Escape". it's cool to hear a little melody in old-school Metallica.

RTL is greatness! you can't go wrong with any of the 1st 3 albums and i'd also include the Garage Days(a.k.a.Creeping Death EP) and Garage Days Re-Revisited. i like every track on RTL including "Escape". it's cool to hear a little melody in old-school Metallica.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's about fucking time! I thought I was the only person that liked Escape!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's about fucking time! I thought I was the only person that liked Escape!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a good track. I don't see it as any problem to the band or as a ballad