Metallica "Black album"

Ultimate Riff

CLASSIC ALBUM. Alot of METALLICA FANS do not like this, because they say "NOT AS HEAVY" as there previous ALBUMS. METALLICA IS A GREAT BAND, and they make great MUSIC. St. Anger isnt really all that BAD.

J.Walker

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, St Anger had some baad songs in it, but others were pretty good. It's not like a band always has to be producing kick ass songs 24/7. Plus, Metallica has been in business for over 20 years now.

PS: Rob Trujillo is a kick ass Bassist. plus, He used to be bassist for Ozzy.

CLASSIC ALBUM. Alot of METALLICA FANS do not like this, because they say "NOT AS HEAVY" as there previous ALBUMS. METALLICA IS A GREAT BAND, and they make great MUSIC. St. Anger isnt really all that BAD.

J.Walker

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, St Anger had some baad songs in it, but others were pretty good. It's not like a band always has to be producing kick ass songs 24/7. Plus, Metallica has been in business for over 20 years now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah but I don't like Rob he looks like an ape :monkey::unsure:

:P

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

J.Walker

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

St. Anger is a fucking disgrace to everything metallica used to be, I gave this a good few listens when it came out and haven't since. The lyrics are terrible!, "I'm madly in anger with you" WHAT? No solos, and kirk claims he "forgot"! This is the sound of metallica actually copying some of the shitty bands that came after them. James needs to get the fuck over himself because his lyrics are not what metallica fans want to hear about. This is the only bad album metallica released, and they seemed to be on the right track with the new tunes on SM, a shame they didn't keep going that way. Back topic, the black album is about 80% good and really pales in comparison to justice, certainly their best if you have the will to get into it heavily.

J.Walker

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

St. Anger is a fucking disgrace to everything metallica used to be, I gave this a good few listens when it came out and haven't since. The lyrics are terrible!, "I'm madly in anger with you" WHAT? No solos, and kirk claims he "forgot"! This is the sound of metallica actually copying some of the shitty bands that came after them. James needs to get the fuck over himself because his lyrics are not what metallica fans want to hear about. This is the only bad album metallica released, and they seemed to be on the right track with the new tunes on SM, a shame they didn't keep going that way. Back topic, the black album is about 80% good and really pales in comparison to justice, certainly their best if you have the will to get into it heavily.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok I dodn't have St. Anger but I'll get it........sometime :unsure:

J.Walker

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do you randomly capatolize words? :huh:

J.Walker

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He thinks it's cool.

R.

J.Walker

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He thinks it's cool.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh Okay. ^_^