New Helloween Double Album

chicagocoma13

Just picked this up and am dying to hear it. Will have to wait another 6 hours to get home from work. It is a double cd for the price od a single. The first song on the 1st cd clocks in at 14 minutes and the 1st song on the second cd clocks in around 12 minutes. It comes in a really nice double gatefold digipack. I have heard great things about this cd--- Anyone hear it yet ???

Yeah i heard it! Its fucking awsome!!

I didnt like rabbit dont come easy very much so i thought this album would suck..

But after listening to it i didnt even care that they named it keeper of the seven keys.. That had been bugging me a while.. but its really fucking awsome!!

Well I hate to say it but the new Helloween is weak. Sounds like they tried a little too hard. The new Gamma Ray album Majestic blows it away and sounds more like classic Helloween.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o

I thought it was amasing.. Didnt think it was one bad song on it.. Or Mrs. God is a bit weak.. Maybe it just was cause i really didnt have any hopes on it..

Yea my hopes were too high. The original Keeper albums can't really be touched. My favorite album in the Deris era remains Better Than Raw

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah Better then raw is the best with Deris.. The solo in "Push" is also the one of the best solos ive heard..

And i have to say that Pink bubbles go ape with Kiske is my favorite Helloween album.. Your Turn is my second Favorite song of all time