david bowie hello spaceboy

Guest katie

most of the bowie people i know hate this song, but i love it. It's a bit dance tune ish...but it's kinda good, i think it's the petshop boys in the background

anyway, what are your views? anyone else liek it or is it just me

Edited by katie

'Let's Dance' which is a dated-sounding 80s dance record. I don't see how Stevie Ray would fit in amongst it.

in fact, I recommend that you don't get it, and get one of his 'classic' ones.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, will do.

Infact i bet my mum has some Bowie in her collection. :lol:

Hello Spaceboy is a great tune I love it. It's on the album "Outside" released 1995 if I'm not mistaken.

Let's dance was released 1983. Steve Ray Vaughan played on it. Listen to the China Girl solo it's awesome. Vaughan didn't want to wear costumes on tour so he refused to go on tour with Bowie. He was replaced on the Serious Moonlight tour by Earl Slick.

Let's Dance was rejected by many die hard Bowie fans because it was a mainstream album. but you can't deny it's musical brilliance.

i love everything bowie does. anyone watched the labyrinth? it's the cutest movie ever... :D  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes i have, i was terrified of him as a child, i imagine david bowie actually does that in his spare time

i love everything bowie does. anyone watched the labyrinth? it's the cutest movie ever... :D  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I saw that movie years ago. I don't remember it much though. I have a few of his albums socked away in the attic in a box, mostly his days as Ziggy Stardust. Haven't listened to them in a very long time though cause I was trying to rap mix on my old 33' and it started smoking and burned the belt out. I wanted to pull out that old 45 of AC/DC's Dirty Deeds last week but I remembered about the turntable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes i have, i was terrified of him as a child, i imagine david bowie actually does that in his spare time

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

scared? i fell in love with jareth! i bought the dvd, actually...ops! too much information... :huh: