The Tour is Cancelled.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

THE TOUR ISNT CANCELLED!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!

I have a friend, whos uncles daughters, friends, boyfriends, dads, sisters pimps sluts husband, who knows the guitar tech for the opening band for CKY during their first club tour, who knows the keytarist for A Flock Of Seaguls who does the hair of Bret Michaels from Poison, who does Pamela Anderson, who sucked Tommy Lee, who was in Motley Crue, whos bassist Nikki Sixx was saved by Slash and Steven Adler from Guns N' Roses whos (Slashs) replacement Robin Finck, knows Trent Reznor, whos synthesizer technicians brothers, uncle told me that the tour isnt over yet.

I have a friend, whos uncles daughters, friends, boyfriends, dads, sisters pimps sluts husband, who knows the guitar tech for the opening band for CKY during their first club tour, who knows the keytarist for A Flock Of Seaguls who does the hair of Bret Michaels from Poison, who does Pamela Anderson, who sucked Tommy Lee, who was in Motley Crue, whos bassist Nikki Sixx was saved by Slash and Steven Adler from Guns N' Roses whos (Slashs) replacement Robin Finck, knows Trent Reznor, whos synthesizer technicians brothers, uncle told me that the tour isnt over yet.

Excellent!

"...ya know, the other day I got a forward copy of Rolling Stone, I dunno why, but I picked it up and was like looking through then I just saw my name in some bold writing so I checked it out, said something like 'Axl Rose cancels another tour for Guns N' Roses' and I was like 'Hey wait up! I didn't realise there was gonna be a tour!' I mean when were they planning on telling me? [laughs] It's crazy, yet as usual I get the blame. Crazy Axl Rose..." - Axl, 2001

• 2 weeks later...

dude! Im the pimp! my sluts husbands dad knows CKY's opening act guitar tech!