GNR Rumor - To play boston in july?

RUSTY2114

(*This is a rumor* ... edit)

GUNS N' ROSES will be performing at FleetCenter in Boston, Massachusetts on either Thursday, july 7th or Tuesday,  july 26th, according to two Massachusetts-area radio stations who have announced the conflicting dates via their official web sites.

Although they can't seem to agree on the exact date for the concert itself, WAAF 107.3 FM and WBCN 104.1 FM are both reporting that tickets for GN'R's Boston concert will go on sale via Ticketmaster next week.

It is believed that GUNS N' ROSES will play Boston as part of a east coast tour which kicks off here in  boston

Elsewhere on the GN'R-related front, axl has been finishing up the long awaited album "chinese democracy" which the band hopes to realease before christmas.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure i found it on blabbermouth
Ok...you found it on blabbermouth.  Well not todays ... 1. More than juts yourself would have posted this.  2. It would BE on blabbermouth.
i didnt make this up maybe someone else did.

Did you find it on blabbermouth or "did someone else make it up" ???

You passed this off as FACT in your 1st post.  If you want to have any cred on the forum post a direct link or make it CLEAR this is just another of the countless rumours floating around.

From the way you began this thread and still are ("I read it on blabbermouth" )I'm sorry to say it looks like you are full of shite  :-/ ...

GUNS N' ROSES will be performing at FleetCenter in Boston, Massachusetts on either Thursday, july 7th or Tuesday,  july 26th, according to two Massachusetts-area radio stations who have announced the conflicting dates via their official web sites.

Although they can't seem to agree on the exact date for the concert itself, WAAF 107.3 FM and WBCN 104.1 FM are both reporting that tickets for GN'R's Boston concert will go on sale via Ticketmaster next week.

.. .

Dude, if you're going to post a rumor, please back it up with a source. If you found it on Blabbermouth or a news site, then post the link. If you don't have a source, then please don't post it.

I wish it were that simple.  1st he's the ONLY gunner to hear it on two stations.

2nd he "read it on blabbermouth"

3rd: I didn't make this up maybe someone else did.

I can understand posting a 'rumour' ..but....this guy's 3 strikes and your out..

3 total contradictions.  Just look closely at what he said.

Lock this guy's topic .... take a good look at the nonsense and 3 strikes and delete the whole thing. ::)