• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC,you have my stamp of appoval.

fm-starwars.gif

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

LOL!!!!!! I-I-CAPTION!!!!!!! ;) :-*

PTU, I hope I will be alive to see it...you know what's gonna happen when I get my hands on it, right? :D;)

I'm getting there, PTU...what would you do if you had the time machine in your hands?

I'd first kill all of the rappers n' shit, then I would marry Axl and follow "My Story"/// ;D

I'm getting there, PTU...what would you do if you had the time machine in your hands?

I'd first kill all of the rappers n' shit, then I would marry Axl and follow "My Story"/// ;D

oh really? so whats "my story"?? ;)

if i had a time machine i'd go back to like 88 or something knowing that GNR were gonna break up and we'd be dying for news in like 15years time (shit thats scary!!)anyway.. umm then i'd go and see GNR 110829437 more times well i had the chance!! :D

i'd also have kept my Live Like A Suicide.. and married the guy i was dating in 91 ;) ::)

lol...mistakes, huh?

Yeah...my parents made a mistake giving birth to me in the late 80s...late 60s for me baby! I'd be 35...I'd have a chance...lol...

"My Story" the smilies life/career ahead of them... :D;)

I'd go right back to 1985, when I moved to LA!!!!  I would keep the flyer that Axl aand Izzy gave me for one of their early shows!!!  Dam, and to think I threw it in the trash!!!!!!! >:(

I DID keep my cassette of AFD, signed by all 5 orignals!!!

cool 8)

this is a little random, but dont you ever wonder where time goes when its over... i mean, where are the 80s right now? in a filing cabinet? ::)

Probably...I hate you AFB...lol...j/k... ;)

lol...f*ck the 70s. That's when you guys were listening to some gay gay music...seriously...I got the 60s baby!

Did you guys hear PINK's cover of Freedom Is Just Another Word, from Janis Joplin. She did pretty good.

Or was it, Bobby McKeen.? Who cares.

Haha...I was just kidding...ofcoarse...

The 70's was all about Disco and Saturday Night and Fever! :P

Luckily, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Animals, Rolling Stones, Golden Earing, Kiss, and many other bands maintained Rock N' Roll... 8)

In 1972, Metal was born with the release of MACHINE HEAD...Deep Purple... 8)

Haha...I was just kidding...ofcoarse...

The 70's was all about Disco and Saturday Night and Fever! :P

Luckily, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Animals, Rolling Stones, Golden Earing, Kiss, and many other bands maintained Rock N' Roll... 8)

In 1972, Metal was born with the release of MACHINE HEAD...Deep Purple... 8)

you're an intellectual gal aren't you PC. :P

lol...I don't know about that... ;D ::)

You got your way with words... ;)

Music is my religion...basically, so like I got to know about Jesus=Elvis...lol...jk...

What? You'd perfer The 70's? seriously...The Osmonds were BIG then,  i think... ::)