UNITED KINGDOM

The_Terminator

Play in Plymouth ;D

Ain't gonna happen 'cause our biggest venue is the 3/4 complete Home Park Stadium which only holds 21,000 and Plymouth Argyle FC have run out of money to finish it off.

But if my band makes it I'll play there (and the new Wembley, Donnington, Milton Keynes, Liverpool {for The_Terminator},Scotland and the whole of the US.)

• 2 weeks later...

like many of you have said wembly was a great stadium, but anyone who been there would see its in need  of replacement. its britains national stadium but compare it to any where else and its not up too scratch

.the new wembly is gonna hold 90,000 people and been wicked. it should be finished in 2007 i think. maybe a bit later these things never run to time. its gonna cost a   whopping 750 million pounds the most expensive stadium in the world .im sure the new wembly will have many great memories too come.

to answer te question id like to see them play at hammersmith appollo, or old trafford (manchester)

i support arsenal but old trafford is a huge stadium.    

p.s. at wembely their gonna replace the famous twin towers with a huge arc. youll know what i mean when you see it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah - Wembley is due to be finished in 2007 - Not sure if the 2007 Fa Cup Final or the 2008 FA Cup Final will be held there first.  However I do not think it would be a suitable venue.. GNR should undersell their first tour, go for small venues and pack em out, will make the atmosphere better.  London Dockland arena and arena of that size would fit the bill nicely... e.g Manchester, Glasgow, Sheffield perhaps, Birmingham

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
People are always gonna say, the original Wembley was better. Mark my words. Usually they build it too big and you loose the atmosphere as a result.

damn - i think they should have re-created the old Wembley, it was just the right size to get a great stadium feel.. not too small and not too big, the ironic intimacy of a rock show in that place is gonna be ruined - even if the pictures do look pretty cool :)

damn - i think they should have re-created the old Wembley, it was just the right size to get a great stadium feel.. not too small and not too big, the ironic intimacy of a rock show in that place is gonna be ruined - even if the pictures do look pretty cool :)

yeah I agree, even the games too.