AXL ROSE - "Brilliant Scheme" Media Payback

BRIAN

PT.1

Well I thought I would write something more positive, and creative, than waste my time anymore getting revenge on people's blows on Axl, every time I write something somewhere. I understand you're sick, I guess you should all just deal with it!!

It would be cool to hear all sorts of Ideas if you're game, what you might think is going on exaclty, with Axl, and his way of making things happen. Since true fans cannot write about the concerts at this point right now! Might as well think of what might be happening in the greatest leader of Rock N Roll, ..."Axl Rose.

...I bet that pissed someone off!! Ha!

PT.2  ;D

Axl Rose "The Brilliant Scheme"

- Using the Media in a payback way, from the current bashing and history of bashing of Axl Rose.

Just Maybe baby,... It's payback time!!!

Song To The Media:

"I'll use you, N' abuse you, just like you did me. You can refuse me, N' accuse me, but I won't give a d a m n... no I won't give a d a m n !

Blast N' branded all over the scene, usin' my new Illusions, but get ready, 'cause this aint no dream!

Bash my name in a sense to heal your pain! Go right ahead, 'cause I know it will just bring me s h i t loads of fame! Wake Up People,.... It's Time To Play"

- Fictional Axl Lyrics |

If I know Axl Rose, (and no not personally) but from following him for so many years, and understanding his new ideas, thoughts on life, and how he completely understands the way the music industry works, and basically the entire screwed up world.

I would bet on him!

Michael Jackson is a good example of getting screwed over this year, in the sense of another perfectionist like Axl has tried to be for such long a time. Michael with a  great album, but with no real sensation hitting the people when it was released, except just what he looks like now seems all that people care about to me, is what Axl does not want. A has-been album, that seems to never existed.

Nope, not this approach.

Axl Rose studying this mark on our land in music from a Mega Star, and the history of someone as great as Michael Jackson could learn alot of knowledge from this incident from the King of Pop and totally change his game plan for the tour, and the new album "Chinese Democracy". After all, Michael Jackson had nobody bigger than himself to learn from in this point in time of his career.

You only get one chance when your album breaks the public scene, you gotta make it right, or you won't make it at all. Especially when you have hit's from the past almost impossible to compete with. Challenging yourself is the most difficult task to achieve, and Axl Rose knows this desperately I believe! Because he's up there with Michael Jackson. Can Axl create another song like, Sweet Child O Mine? It's not just a song anymore, it's a permanent trademark in the world, "graved within a society stone". This stone can be a "monument", or a "tombstone" of mental proportions.

Axl Rose has worked hard in the last ten or so years. To re-create himself, evolve his music, his life, and his strength to become a better human being over all.

[For those ignorant few, that have no Idea what I'm talking about, I'll just use two words, and if you still don't understand, let me say you never really will! The two words: Ozzy Osborn.]

Now that, that's been said. My head isn't up Axl Roses ass, like some of you like to imagine in your own sick little world. He makes great music, puts on a incredible show now days considering his age, and is just a brilliant strong human being altogether to crawl up from the depths of total b u l l s h i t, and one that doesn't take any s h i t !. If this wasn't true, Guns N Roses wouldn't be the best Rock N Roll band in the world,... and I might as well throw this in, Slash would of went somewhere by now, all you Fad-Fans!

Bad controversy, is good controversy, when you're a rock star. If you read anything of what Axl Rose has said from his own words in the past, he's basically doing what the promoters tried to "Force" him to do, or be in the days when he was trying to become that better person not so long ago, and for reasons of greed, finance, and mega stardom, they tried to keep him that way! Well, he understands this now, and how the whole system works. But,... there's one thing he also understands that not many others do, .....is that you can play the sick game of Rock N Roll greed, but you don't actually have to live that way to do it, and destroy your own personal life, ...like the majority have done out there in the Rock N Roll land.

I wouldn't want to be anyone in the Rock N Roll era of any age, except maybe a handful, that did not eat them self alive, mentally, physically, and financially!

Many of you make fun of Axl Rose for getting treatment, and understanding life, but in the long run, at least he will still be alive, and hopefully making greater music than before! The rest of you won't know it, because you'll all be dead, or at least brain dead.

"Guess I should say, farewell now" Ha!

I have many of the old concerts on video of Guns N Roses. There is no comparison to the days he was intoxicated, to the time of now when he puts on a show without needing any type of substance of abuse. When I saw the show in Cleveland, Ohio It was like watching a music video it was so close to perfect! The concerts in the past, are like watching local bands play, trying to stay sober enough to even play and put on a show.

So for a final and personal word,...

"I hope Axl knows exactly what he's doing, ...and yeah, I believe he does! Why the other's are still in wonder and confusing, bringing them self down with doubt,... You always have to believe in strength and courage from this one man army with spark,... because after all people of no real account, this is Axl Rose, the man who brought you,.... not one! But two Illusions!  ;D - bri

"I hope Axl knows exactly what he's doing, ...and yeah, I believe he does

Even if he does know what he is doing, and this is all some game he is playing with the media, I don't think most people can be arsed with his sh1t anymore. Anyway, without Finck and Stinson he better have a backup plan for this game.....

What im about to say here is just theory , Speculation Bullshit whatever.

What if you had a group of busness associates in witch you had a falling out .Now you have new associates .The old ass.want you back and you want to go having proved your point of being able to make it with out them .But you have obligations to your  new ass. would voiding theese olblgations and going back to the old ass. make sense.

Please forgive spelling and typos it is late and I cant spell

PT.2  ;D

Axl Rose "The Brilliant Scheme"

Bad controversy, is good controversy, when you're a rock star. If you read anything of what Axl Rose has said from his own words in the past, he's basically doing what the promoters tried to "Force" him to do, or be in the days when he was trying to become that better person not so long ago, and for reasons of greed, finance, and mega stardom, they tried to keep him that way! Well, he understands this now, and how the whole system works.

the promoters arent forcing him to do anything,

thats for people who havnt made it yet.

He jumped back in on his own terms,

and for some reason cant live up to his end of

the bargain.

which is sad because its "his" terms this time.

Which makes even the most loyal of us wonder if

its really over this time.

I think he is mentally unstable,

go to the home page on this site and look at his eyes in that picture of him in the upper right corner.

Anyone thats ever been around someone unstable, thats a familiar scary look in those eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

i went to the show in boston it was the best fu"king gig i have ever seen the band and the stage was like chinese democracy lot of dick heads in the news and radio bashed gnr for coming on late  but if you seen a show in the 80's you wood know axl never came out before 11 and when he did the roof came down to me it sounded better then the 80's bucket played like he wrote the shit and as far as mr. robin finck goes slash could learn a thing or 2 from him i think things wood be difrent now if they were with axl in the begining but at least i had the chance to see the greatist  band in the world play like thy never played before sorry they stop the tour

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...