Need to view website directory - HELP!

Guest JohnUlmer

Guest JohnUlmer

I'm trying to find a directory listing for all the pages currently within the BREAKDIVING.COM domain. I tried FTP but it required me to login and an anonymous FTP wouldn't work. Basically I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to view all the pages within this website in a directory fashion - all files, folders, etc.

I'm trying to find a directory listing for all the pages currently within the BREAKDIVING.COM domain. I tried FTP but it required me to login and an anonymous FTP wouldn't work. Basically I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to view all the pages within this website in a directory fashion - all files, folders, etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If the webmaster has a good knowledge of the internet (which they should) they will prevent you from doing this and you will get a 403 error whichever way you try.

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

Guest JohnUlmer

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If the webmaster has a good knowledge of the internet (which they should) they will prevent you from doing this and you will get a 403 error whichever way you try.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The guy running the site is a complete dolt. An example of his idiocy: 10-things-i-HATE-about-monroe-mann.50webs.com - this was written by a friend of mine on IMDb...all of it is true.

R.

The guy running the site is a complete dolt...

...Doesn't matter -- it's not hard to set up, and i'd be surprised if he hasn't done it.

Guest JohnUlmer

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The guy running the site is a complete dolt...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...Doesn't matter -- it's not hard to set up, and i'd be surprised if he hasn't done it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just out of curiosity, how would you do it? i might as well try.