CONCERT: Cleveland, OH

eRomano

Everyone wishing to exchange information about this Guns N' Roses concert can do so here.

Main discussion about this concert:

-venue information

-people travelling to this city for the concert

-people offering lodging for GNR fans

-carpools to this city for the GNR concert

-tickets for sale

-information about parking

MYGNR.COM and www.mygnrforum.com assume no responsibility for the information posted here.

Looking for concert tickets, try here:

http://www.mygnr.com/auction/auctions.html

Eric Romano, Webmaster

http://www.mygnrforum.com

• 1 month later...

Is anyone here going to the Cleveland concert?  I bought my tickets a little more than a week ago, 13th row from the stage, section 3 on the floor.  Its gonna be awsome.  6 days and counting!  I never got to see GNR play back in the day so I been waiting for this for a long time.  See ya there!  ;D

I'm also going to Cleveland will be my 1st GNR show. I've been a die hard fan for 15 years now! My seats are Floor 1 row B

Who else is going to the Gund?

Anyone meeting up at one of the bars near the Gund?

I think it would kick ass to get a bunch of GNR fans together before the show!

HELLO TRUE FANS!

I WILL BE THERE TOO IN CLEVELAND!! THOUGH I DONT KNOW WHERE I'M SITTING YET BECAUSE MY FRIENDS BOUGHT MY TICKET. BUT I THINK IT'S CLOSE TO THE FRONT.

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO SEE THEM LIVE AS WELL! HOPE THE SHOW GOES WELL AND WE GET TO SEE THE CANNON!!!! NO RIOTS! and AXL IS IN A GOOD MOOD THIS DAY!!!  ;)  NOV 24TH!!!

GET SOME SLEEP AXL!!!!!!

I'M JUST GLAD THEIR IN CLEVELAND!!! YEAH!!!

ONE MORE DAY!!!

Well the concert at Gund Arena was PERFECT!!!!

ALL THOSE THAT SAY AXL CANNOT SING ANYMORE MUST BE DOPED UP 24/7!!! BECAUSE HE SINGS BETTER NOW THAN EVER!!!

Everything went smooth! Just like I hoped!!! He was in a really good mood! Which made everything even better altogether!!

He wore all the teams of ohio's football baseball, which was cool!

I rather of heard more Axl, then the dragging of mixmaster mike, but it was worth the wait!

Axl cracked a few jokes about people gambling on him, and them coming out here to see the new band, which was cool of him to have humor about it all.

Then several minutes into the show, you could smell POT! big time!! Axl makes a remark, sniffs in his mike, and says, "Doesn't smell like cigarettes"!! LOL

I thought someone was blowing pot out the fog machines it was so strong!!

The fireworks and pyro was awesome. The lead guitars were perfect. I don't have any complaints at all, except I didn't get an autograph! Maybe someday!

If anyone knows what buckethead was passing out! Write it on here or email me!

There was also alot of boob showing, which was a treat! lol Anyone that was showing there boobs on the big screen, write me! lol  ; )

Hope all of you that could go and that are real fans, enjoyed it! I know I did, and will probably go the the PA concerts or anyones I can.

Later!

Sounds like your show was excellent, I seen them last Thursday in Detroit. Axl came out in a Wings jersey, that was cool, but they didn't preform Paradise City which was a total let down. >:( ??? I thought Mix Master Mic ripped the shit up. Seeing Axl was worth the 70 dollars. Oh yeah, I bought a shirt, 60 bones! Beers were $21 fer 3, although expensive, like I said, I would do it again. :-/

Its me again. The show was spectacular. Axl yelled at me my buddy for singing One in A Million loudly ~ he went to the paino and started singing about as being big assholes or something..... All in good fun. He was in a great mood and the band was tight. Cleveland OH rocked on Sunday night. If it was a Friday night it would have been bedlem. Those of you going to future shows have something to look forward to.

I too went to the show at The Gund Arena in Cleveland, OH on 11/24/02.  It was the best show I've ever seen, and that's compared to two Metallica shows(Load and Re-Load), and one AC/DC(Stiff Upper Lip) show.

Axle was a blast!  I back up the others who think that his voice is still awesome.  He hasn't lost anything.  Buckethead was just amazing!  I can't believe the solo he kicked out.  

I believe the items he was passing out were action figures of the band members.  Couldn't tell exactly who they were of,  from nearly 30 yards away, but I know what the packages look like that they come in.

Man, I wish I had a camera just to get the tits that were flashing in our area!  We had tickets Section 126, Row 4, Seats 6 & 7.  The girl in front of us was awesome, and a the girl behind us to the right was the F'n awesomest one who flashed! Too bad she waited too long, and didn't get her 5 seconds of fame on the big screens.

I wish I had the $ to get to another show, but it's Xmas time.

Anyone who checks this out to see what's to come, you better believe you'll have the greatest time of your life!

To anyone willing to buy a couple extra shirts, don't be affraid to email me.  My email link is available, and I'd like at least two more of the shot-up GNR star shirts.

Peace.

What bucket passed out where action figure type toys. One was of an alien and the other I honestly dont remember. He also passed out a sponge bob square pants toy. The guys who got the actoin figures were sitting right in front of me they were sporting KFC buckets on their head. Bucket also gave them a couple of pics at the end of the show. I had 2nd row seats on the left side of the stage well worth every penny I spent on them. Cleveland just rocks I love the place. The parking garage after the show was filled with screams and cars jamming PC or WTTJ.

And yes the titties were so nice. Time flies when you have some hooters to look at.