Presale Password

lucy333

Thanks Madison! Do you know how I would find out the password for the next round of sales?  I want to got to a concert at Nassau Coliseum or the Philadelphia area (maybe Wilkes Barre).  I got an email with the password from the Guns n' Roses website for the first round of sales, but nothing after.  I really want to go to one of these shows!

I've tried to post the password on the main board each time the sale dates have been announced.

However, they don't set the password until after the sale dates are confirmed.  And, so far,  I haven't seen a sale date for the Uniondale (Nassau Coliseum) gig.  

You should receive it through gnronline.com though.  If not, try refreshing your profile there: I've heard that has worked for people who have somehow fallen off the mailing list.

• 1 month later...

RESALE PASSWORDS: Go to www.gnronline, click cc.com, on Search Text type in (presale gnr). This will bring up "How do pre-sales work? Follow directions. cc.com, click on EVENTS then click th "I" next to the show date of your choice. Then you will receive the password.