Official News From Izzy

izzy-stradlin.com

So, Izzy finally got some information to the fans about the Slash /Duff / Matt project.

01.11.2002 - Slash, Duff & Izzy

" The Project" - confirmation from Izzy.

Izzy's been writing and rehearsing w/Slash and Duff for their project. Izzy contributed about 10 songs that may or may not make it to the finished cd. Slash and Duff are currently looking for a singer. (source: Izzy)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lori, the webmaster of the Official Loaded site has reported Izzy could well be on the album according to Duff. She also said they are close to naming the singer. 36 tracks have currently been written.

Wow I am gonna love watching the legal battle for the GNR name now  ;D Who would you rather see get the name?

Personally I want Axl to keep the name now, but either way it'll be funny to see who wins.

Thanks,

www.izzy-stradlin.com

Official news was sent to www.methanol.tk - Thanks Meth!

I think much will depend on who they choose for a singer.

At another forum (BP's), someone posted that Sebastian Bach and Dave Navarro were jamming with the Slash/Duff/Matt band a few nights ago. However, the person did not think Bach would wind up as the singer.  Too bad. I think that would have been an awesome lineup.

A hoy hoy,

I'm pretty sure that Sebastian will not be the singer for the boys. He had just signed a contract to star in broadway show "Jesus Christ Superstar". He just started Nov 1st and it runs until August of 2003.

It's to bad too b/c on Billy Morrison's site he has some clips posted from the show you mentioned. If you watch the clips you'll see the boys blow the roof off the Ivar Theater with Time Warp and espically Paradise City. The clips are only short but it looked like a Kick ass concert.  

In case you're wondering the show you're refering to was Camp Freddy show. Camp Fredy is a jam band consisting of Dave Navarro, Billy Morrison ( The Cult) Scott Ford, Donovan Leitch and  Kick Ass Matt Sorum.  It had a load of  musical guest including Slash, Duff, Sebastian, Twiggy Ramirez, Pery Farrell and Ronnie Wood, just to name a few.

Here's the site if anyone's interested.

http://www.billymorrison.net/frameset.html

Cheers

A hoy hoy,

I'm pretty sure that Sebastian will not be the singer for the boys. He had just signed a contract to star in broadway show "Jesus Christ Superstar". He just started Nov 1st and it runs until August of 2003.

It's to bad too b/c on Billy Morrison's site he has some clips posted from the show you mentioned. If you watch the clips you'll see the boys blow the roof off the Ivar Theater with Time Warp and espically Paradise City. The clips are only short but it looked like a Kick ass concert.  

In case you're wondering the show you're refering to was Camp Freddy show. Camp Fredy is a jam band consisting of Dave Navarro, Billy Morrison ( The Cult) Scott Ford, Donovan Leitch and  Kick Ass Matt Sorum.  It had a load of  musical guest including Slash, Duff, Sebastian, Twiggy Ramirez, Pery Farrell and Ronnie Wood, just to name a few.

Here's the site if anyone's interested.

http://www.billymorrison.net/frameset.html

Cheers

Cool.  Thanks DeadHorse.  :)