Oasis frontman kicks pete doherty's ass.

ID*RATHER*WALK

Oasis singer Liam Gallagher has been involved in a furious row with troubled Babyshambles frontman Pete Doherty, according to newspaper reports.

The pair clashed when they separately went to visit singer Lisa Moorish, by whom they both have children.

Doherty allegedly turned up at the house in a worse-for-wear state, asking to see his two-year-old son Estile.

Gallagher, who was in the house on a pre-arranged visit to see his seven-year-old daughter Molly, was reportedly furious at Doherty's state and forced him out of the house.

A source told The Sun: "Lisa has allowed Pete to see Estile recently. It seemed he was sorting himself out and she felt that he was ready to build bridges.

"But she would expect him to organise his visits on advance, although it's difficult with someone like Pete. It didn't help that he seemed a bit worse for wear and was rambling and stumbling all over the place.

"Lisa just lost her temper and Liam was really miffed. He turfed Pete out into the street and told him he wasn't going anywhere near either of the kids until he sorted himself out."

Gallagher made a swipe at Doherty earlier this year at the V Festival when he pointed to an inflatable penis in the crowd and sneered: "Good to see Pete Doherty's turned up."

Good, Pete Doherty's a junkie cockcheese.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Theyre both cockcheeses

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes they are. Doherty is a complete idiot and Liam is no better

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ih ahgreeh. Nehver lihked Oasis anhd hatehs Doherty sihnce live8 where he had tha phriviligie to sing with Elton John, and is high on butan.

stuhpid ahrse

wow, i was expecting liam to be in some dumbass fight again for no other reason than liam being a complete asshole, but i'm impressed that he actually kicked ass for a very good reason this time, he might be a bit of a dick but at least he takes his kid seriously B)

You can just imagine Liam saying something "Oi Your your in Shambles innit""Libertines were better anyway", "Im the best singer in the world, So Fuck You Ya Fucken Fucker"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont get half of that sentence, and the other half is liam saying he's great.... this sound like everything i ever heard him say :D

wow, i was expecting liam to be in some dumbass fight again for no other reason than liam being a complete asshole, but i'm impressed that he actually kicked ass for a very good reason this time, he might be a bit of a dick but at least he takes his kid seriously B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

agreed. :)