Spaghetti Incident Promo Can

Meatheads

Many years ago I bought a Spaghetti Incident promo item that is a can (about the size of a large coffee can) that has the tracks listed as the ingredients. I believe it is a Canadian promo item.

Anyone know what is inside the can? I can't find info on it anywhere online. Has no # on the package but is marked Geffen and MCA. Has a CD inside and probably a T-shirt from the way it shakes. Not sure if anything else is in there, or what the shirt looks like. I don't want to open it up (need a knife or can opener to do so) as it is is excellent condition and I'd like to keep the can sealed.

I don't know anything really about it.. This is the only I could find about it:

http://gnrcollectibles.free.fr/html/misc/s...promotincan.htm

I beleive it's worth more than 30$ though..

Interesting note: "The can is empty and cannot be opened." If you are positive that your can has something inside it's worth a lot more I beleive..

Edited by Wando

I don't know anything really about it.. This is the only I could find about it:

http://gnrcollectibles.free.fr/html/misc/s...promotincan.htm

I beleive it's worth more than 30$ though..

Interesting note: "The can is empty and cannot be opened." If you are positive that your  can has something inside it's worth a lot more I beleive..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's it. Thanks. Yes there's a cd and a shirt- or something made of cloth inside of it. Mine still has the white lid attached as well. It is sealed underneath the lid. I saw another post on another site that said it was empty as well. Weird.

I've never been able to find a good listing of what is in the can. And these never seem to pop up on Ebay or elsewhere with info.

I also have the die cast plate logo thing which is cool. Want to get the 2 Top Hat collections next when I can find them in good condition.