Which vocalist is the best

Gunsnrosesrules

which vocalist is the best  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

Freddie is overrated. Jim Morrison would be my number two choice off of that list, and Axl is of course number one.

I don't think Vince will get any votes here. :lol:

i went with freddie, tough choice though.

other favourite vocalists though would be michael stipe, bono and kurt cobain. that i can think of right now, michael stipe would be pretty high on my list yea.

Edited by alternative_ulster

Axl Rose. I hate Freddie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Even though you might hate freddie...this wasn't a popularity poll was it..? it was who was the BEST vocalist...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, and i said Axl. I merely added that i hate Freddie because so many people liked him. I can say whatever the fuck i like.

Edited by Wildrose

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Even though you might hate freddie...this wasn't a popularity poll was it..? it was who was the BEST vocalist...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, and i said Axl. I merely added that i hate Freddie because so many people liked him. I can say whatever the fuck i like.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No way is Axl the best singer. Best frontman maybe, but no were near the best singer

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You hate him because many others love him... yeah, now that's a reason... :drevil:

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I voted axl, but freddie mercury and robert plant put up quite a fight as well. and why isn't bowie on the list?

Edited by Jack_the_ripper

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You hate him because many others love him... yeah, now that's a reason... :drevil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, i dont like him because i cant stand his voice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i hate Freddie because so many people liked him

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do you hate him because so many like him? :rolleyes:

Edited by Crash Diet

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i hate Freddie because so many people liked him

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do you hate him because so many like him? :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol seriously man anyone who reads my other post can see that i didnt say that. ;):lol: