Which vocalist is the best

Gunsnrosesrules

which vocalist is the best  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

other

i'm not going to write who, you should know by now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Justin Timberlake? :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahh, you know me so well, i tried to keep it a secret....

hint:the sig me loves!

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Most of them are personality guys, I mean I love all of them. But if you wanna know who the best VOCALIST is, it's Mercury without blinking. The man could've sang over anything. Much as I love Axl or Bon Scott, they are rock singers not pure vocalists. Jagger is the archetypal rock frontman, without a doubt, but is he that great of a vocalist? Not really, he just has alot of style. The only rival is Morrison because he had a naturally beautiful tone to his voice, check out "Crystal Ship" or "Yes the River Knows" for proof.

Well, i dont quite agree with you 1789, i do agree that most of the people on there are attitude, but to me, Morrison goes with them. Yes, he did have a great tone to his voice, but he could have never hit a higher note than say, Rose, to me, a great singer is someone who has a beautiful tone to his voice, but can also vary it to his will. To me, my favourite singer would be Plant, but its not about favourites, its about best, so i'd have to say Mercury, his tone range is amusing.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Well, i dont quite agree with you 1789, i do agree that most of the people on there are attitude, but to me, Morrison goes with them. Yes, he did have a great tone to his voice, but he could have never hit a higher note than say, Rose, to me, a great singer is someone who has a beautiful tone to his voice, but can also vary it to his will. To me, my favourite singer would be Plant, but its not about favourites, its about best, so i'd have to say Mercury, his tone range is amusing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well put, shit man I need some kind of nickname 1789 is nice haha. Morrison was great, what I don't get is all the talk of him being a great poet, he's a much better singer. I definitely love Plant and I may have overlooked him, he had a great low range and a great falsetto. What he does on "Going to California" is a real mindfuck the way he goes to the falsetto, you know the part :P .

And Ian Gillan is not at that list because??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And Bruce Dickinson, Rob Halford, Jeff Buckley.

Anyways. Other. Bruce Dickinson.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i agree, how can those 4 men be not on that list, seriously.

I would like to hear Axl try and sing Hallowed Be Thy Name or Aces High, or Child in Time in that case.

Ian Gillan has the best scream ever PERIOD

The Three Greatest singers are:

1.Axl Rose

2.Freddie Murcery

3.Bruce Dickonson

THey all kick ass, amzing REAL lead singers try to involve te crowd always and thier vocals dont suck. ((that is way More than i can say for the holocaust that is "Popular" Music and rap, and yeah))

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well put, shit man I need some kind of nickname 1789 is nice haha. Morrison was great, what I don't get is all the talk of him being a great poet, he's a much better singer. I definitely love Plant and I may have overlooked him, he had a great low range and a great falsetto. What he does on "Going to California" is a real mindfuck the way he goes to the falsetto, you know the part :P .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Watch out...

SEEEEEEM LIKE THE WRATH OF THE GODS GOT A PUNCH ON THE NOSE...

oh yeah plant has no such 'good' low range he can barely go below a C...he's a squeaky first tenor...if you're looking for a good low range guy look to cash or something

Edited by stevGNR666