Pictures of your guitar

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mygirls.jpg

there they are, my girls. thats an ibanez RG320DX - the 'Axe Murderer', which im thinking of slapping a couple of emg's in or maybe one emg and something else, Fender DG something acoustic, Epiphone Gothic Thunderbird Bass, and the pride and joy - Gracie my Black Beauty. man i love that guitar.

next to arrive is the gibson sg in worn cherry, basically like angus young's but without the vibro arm or signature humbuckers, and its like £1,000 cheaper

oh and a little tip for those who dont know (though im sure most of you do) - the red strap lock on the bass is the rubber surround from a Grolsch swingtop bottle, works perfectly!

Edited by Big Boy Sixx

That Slash Epi...does it come with standard Epi humbuckers or Seymour Duncans? What about the new Slash guitar

Nah it comes with epiphone humbuckers... but i've got the seymour duncans alnico II pro's to put in... i've had them lying about for a few months now, still havent got round to putting them in though!

Edited by gnfnr86

dsc010790qq.jpg

Thats my squier strat, thats been modified a little, new pickups all round and the paintjob.

And the other one is a les paul copy, one of those awesome japanese lawsuit ones from the 70s, so its the shizzle, i put seymour duncan pickups in as well, a pearly gates and a jazz.

That Slash Epi...does it come with standard Epi humbuckers or Seymour Duncans? What about the new Slash guitar

Nah it comes with epiphone humbuckers... but i've got the seymour duncans alnico II pro's to put in... i've had them lying about for a few months now, still havent got round to putting them in though!

My epi (as far as i know) has standard humbuckers in, the epi ones. But it sounds fucking awsome. Great sustain. Nice raw tone. I got it 2nd hand so i don't know what pickups are in it

mygirls.jpg

there they are, my girls. thats an ibanez RG320DX - the 'Axe Murderer', which im thinking of slapping a couple of emg's in or maybe one emg and something else, Fender DG something acoustic, Epiphone Gothic Thunderbird Bass, and the pride and joy - Gracie my Black Beauty. man i love that guitar.

next to arrive is the gibson sg in worn cherry, basically like angus young's but without the vibro arm or signature humbuckers, and its like £1,000 cheaper

oh and a little tip for those who dont know (though im sure most of you do) - the red strap lock on the bass is the rubber surround from a Grolsch swingtop bottle, works perfectly!

Nice variety of colors man :)

Just kidding, you got some nice axes there

mygirls.jpg

Nice variety of colors man :)

Just kidding, you got some nice axes there

i find them to be adequate penis extensions!

Here's a picture of mine, it's not the actual one, just a picture of the model.

Epiphone Les Paul Custom:

lpcstlq.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Holy shit, you've got one of the old Japanese Epi's? Or is that a non export elite?

I'm not sure, my Dad got it for my birthday and won't tell me anything about it, I only know it's an LP Custom cos, well, look at it. :( Man, I wish I knew...