Are we the last GNR fans?

flyjfly

I think we're pretty much the last ones.

Actually I'm the last one I see nobody behind me. ;D

I'll close the door behind me.

how old are you? (if you dont mind me asking :)) cause there's a whole new generation of GNR fans growing up just the same as when i was at school in the 80s there was new generation of Beatle's fans. My best friend has an 11 year old son and he LOVES gnr!! ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Even if GNR quit the business for good, their music lives on...Don't listen to your parents, Listen to GNR...Nice!  ;)

:P

If GnR and The Project release their records, AFD could be the best selling album of all time. The More these guys release, the more it generates interest for the old material, especially the new fans. Thas what the top 10 bands have going for them, they keep releasing stuff so eventually people will buy their earlier releases just to see.

If GnR and The Project release their records, AFD could be the best selling album of all time. The More these guys release, the more it generates interest for the old material, especially the new fans. Thas what the top 10 bands have going for them, they keep releasing stuff so eventually people will buy their earlier releases just to see.

Yeah that's what I did when I discovered Queen... I bought A Kind Of Magic when it came out and within a month I had bought their entire back catalogue :)

Yeah that's what I did when I discovered Queen... I bought A Kind Of Magic when it came out and within a month I had bought their entire back catalogue :)

I thought you were there when it was released, j/k.

Yeah, I did the same for Zeppelin and the others, even Pink Floyd.

yeah exactally - in 50 years people are gonna still be buying AFD like they're still buying The Beatles today :)

Of coarse...it's not like it's rap or something...

some rap might survive.. it will be interesting to see who will be remembered in 20 years or something ::)

It'll fade...just like disco... :D

It'll fade...just like disco... :D

yeah but some rap stars will live on just like some disco stars will live on.. mainly in the bargain bins of grocery stores across the world but hey.. ;) i guess thats the music that is era will be remember for like disco in the 70s (even though rap sucks) >:(:)

Well, I am starting to think we are the last GNR fans. I actually saw a brand new CD of Appetite For Destruction in my FYE Music Store $9.99 rack (bargain rack)

oh yeah, i saw it for $8.99 or 3 or $22 in a downtown record store just last week.. how can a quality record be brought down to that level?? and guess who else was in that offer - Britney Spears >:(

yeah but some rap stars will live on just like some disco stars will live on.. mainly in the bargain bins of grocery stores across the world but hey.. ;) i guess thats the music that is era will be remember for like disco in the 70s (even though rap sucks) >:(:)

I agree with you PTU...my exact thoughts... ;)

Well, I guess if CD gets released, then we wont have to worry about spending a small fortune on it, because if AFD is in the bargain rack, Im pretty sure after a few weeks so will CD.

yeah but it took AFD what 15 years to make it to the bargain bin... hopefully it'll take Chinese D that long too :D

yeah but it took AFD what 15 years to make it to the bargain bin... hopefully it'll take Chinese D that long too :D

WOW!!! 15 years in the making...I didn't know...I guess this tells us that CD will be as good as AFD...hopefully...