paul rodgers vs scott weiland

gin_hotel

paul rodgers vs scott weiland (least favourite)  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok so there both trying to fill the shoes of legends (freddie&axl), but which one do you hate the most for doin so? scott weiland with the gnr tribute band velvet revolver or paul rodgers with the new version of queen (without the legendary lead singer or the bassist, whats the point of still callin it queen?)

ok so there both trying to fill the shoes of legends (freddie&axl), but which one do you hate the most for doin so? scott weiland with the gnr tribute band velvet revolver or paul rodgers with the new version of queen (without the legendary lead singer or the bassist, whats the point of still callin it queen?)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They don't call it Queen, it's queen + Paul Rogers. I actually thought Paul did a pretty good job. You can't beat Freddie, but he doesn't try. He sings the song in his own way.

And Scott does a great job with Velvet Revolver. So I choose null vote.

streetchild you are a moron. QUEEN + paul rodgers is still using the name QUEEN you idiot. since the band only has two original members and paul' ill sing with anyone wholl have me' rodgers on vocals, they should gone for a different name all together, but if they did that no-one would give a fuck. brian may and roger taylor are pathetic, they have ruined a legendary band and for what? its not like they needed the money

streetchild you are a moron. QUEEN + paul rodgers is still using the name QUEEN you idiot. since the band only has two original members and paul' ill sing with anyone wholl have me' rodgers on vocals, they should gone for a different name all together, but if they did that no-one would give a fuck. brian may and roger taylor are pathetic, they have ruined a legendary band and for what? its not like they needed the money

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Brians gotta pay for his perms somehow

I'm not a huge fan of either of them to be honest. I bought the 'Return of the Champions' DVD last week, it's pretty good - but its hard to try and accept that its not Freddie belting out those awesome lyrics.

Scott is good at best - but sometimes his vocals are awful.

Null vote.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How have they ruined the band? By doing a tour with a new vocalist? Tell that to Deep Purple, Iron Maiden (if you remember rightly, Dickinson was their second vocalist. People didn't accept him at first), AC/DC and Van Halen. They all seem to have done alright, and still have the status of legendary bands.

And why should they have a completely different name? May and Taylor are members of Queen, and they're perfectly in their rights to use the name.

It also allows Queen fans to go and hear the songs they love, and even songs that Freddie never got to perform. Also, am I correct that you never went to one of the shows? Instead, you are just guessing that it was shit, without having a clue.

Basically. Shut up.

EDIT: Shit. Forgot to say. Null vote, don't dislike either

Edited by Glick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Talk to me again when you've grown up enough to discuss without name calling :rolleyes: .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How have they ruined the band? By doing a tour with a new vocalist? Tell that to Deep Purple, Iron Maiden (if you remember rightly, Dickinson was their second vocalist. People didn't accept him at first), AC/DC and Van Halen. They all seem to have done alright, and still have the status of legendary bands.

And why should they have a completely different name? May and Taylor are members of Queen, and they're perfectly in their rights to use the name.

It also allows Queen fans to go and hear the songs they love, and even songs that Freddie never got to perform. Also, am I correct that you never went to one of the shows? Instead, you are just guessing that it was shit, without having a clue.

Basically. Shut up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Riiiiiiiiight on!

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

May and Taylor using the Queen name is more justified than Axl Rose using the Guns N' Roses name. And I don't think you people realize how important Brian was to Queen, it was his guitar layers that gave Queen such majesty, along with Mercury's vocals of course, but they wouldn't be nearly the same band without May, nowhere close. And who the fuck are any of you to say that May and Taylor are disgracing Freddie? After all they were bandmates and friends for years. Don't you think Brian and Roger know better than anyone what Freddie would have wanted?

Edited by Ohdistortedsmile1789