paul rodgers vs scott weiland

gin_hotel

paul rodgers vs scott weiland (least favourite)  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fuck Scott Weiland, Paul Rodgers was awesome in Bad Company

and as a plus he can actually sing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah because Scott can't sing can he? I wonder how he got into Velvet Revolver? You fucking idiot

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not on Paul's level. Scott seems to be an acquired taste, Paul's voice is a lot more trained, and (at least to me) more accessible.

Paul Rodgers has an amazing, beautiful voice. :) And I agree axl04, he was awesome in Bad Company and Free. Scott Weiland's voice is like someone running their nails down a blackboard in comparison.

I don't really see what's wrong with Rodgers trying to fill Freddie's shoes, people should be grateful that somebody is making an attempt just so they can go and hear the music they like.

Fuck Scott Weiland, Paul Rodgers was awesome in Bad Company

and as a plus he can actually sing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah because Scott can't sing can he? I wonder how he got into Velvet Revolver? You fucking idiot

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not on Paul's level. Scott seems to be an acquired taste, Paul's voice is a lot more trained, and (at least to me) more accessible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, obviously their style of singing is going to be different. But Scott is still a good singer despite what people say. It's like comparing Freddie Mercury to like Barry White. They're both great singers despite their ability to sing high or low. Scott can probably sing really high, but his style and comfort range happens to be low. And what's the problem with that?

This was aimed at the people saying Scott is a crap singer btw...

Edited by Crash Diet