The New GNR

eRomano

That's exactly what I've been saying One_Weak, you can't judge the new band against the old band because it's a new band, new material, new style and they aren't trying to be the old band, so we shouldn't try and make them out to be something in comparison to the old band, because it's a different style of music. ;D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this is my opinion.

I don't like the new GNR, I love the old. But I must to accept that the old band is no more. In the new band I like only Axl.

I have decided that I will hope that Chinese Democracy leave on sale and then I can say if the new band is good or bad. But, I know that the old band is unique, is my prefer group, dead but my prefer group.  :-[

Bye.

yeah i prefer the old gnr and dont think ill ever like the new gnr as much but it'll still be good music. also one thing i though when i was getting into guns at first (before there was to be a new band) i thought "that sucks that there my favorite band but ill never be able to see them live cuz there broke up" but now theres a new band i aint passing up a chance to see them live without slash, duff the rest or not...

well then GCam much congrats, im still Junior :( boo! yeah, the shows only been cancelled TWICE! grrr but when it does happen we'll b there. hehe, GCam was telling me how he plans to chain himself to the front fence so he wont be pushed back... lol, this is the guy that got p|ssed at a party and tried to walk 15miles down the motorway home, got stopped by the police :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

oh my god these guys kicks ass at least if you compare'em with slash's bandmates in his so called snakepit, besides i hate robin finck.

and if you have heard nightrain from rio you should know that buckethead play the f"##¤ck out of all guitarr players except Slash but what the............ he (the king) couldn't have find anyone else playing nearly as good as Buckethead.

• 1 month later...