Axl V.S. Vince Neil!!!

raizy91010

k as sum may know back in the late 80's there was a huge fued between axl rose,lead singer of guns n roses, and vince neil, lead singer of motley crue. They both talked alot of shit back and forth and challenged eachother to fist fights. But in the end there was no godamn fist fight damn it....so the question is if they would have duked it out who would have won????tell me wat u think? :unsure:

k as sum may know back in the late 80's there was a huge fued between axl rose,lead singer of guns n roses, and vince neil, lead singer of motley crue. They both talked alot of shit back and forth and challenged eachother to fist fights. But in the end there was no godamn fist fight damn it....so the question is if they would have duked it out who would have won????tell me wat u think? :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I never knew about that? :o

anyway.. if you want an honest answer.. why would you ask this on a GUNS N' ROSES forum?

that's like going to the Chelsea FC forum and asking them if they think they can beat Arsenal :rolleyes:

Guest swwet_child
This has been discussed in here like 80 times..

Anyway...

I wanna say Axl but....Somewhere deep inside i actually think Vince would have kicked Axl`s ass..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well put.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No way. :o

Axl would have kicked Vince's ass. B)

This has been discussed in here like 80 times..

Anyway...

I wanna say Axl but....Somewhere deep inside i actually think Vince would have kicked Axl`s ass..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well put.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No way. :o

Axl would have kicked Vince's ass. B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would love to have said the same thing. But as Saber and f**k_your_enemy just said, Vince may not be the biggest dog in the yard, but he's a tough fucker!