slash says:

mynameisjonas

about a half hour ago I was listening to WMMR Philly Radio. Slash did a pretty kool interview live because VR are doing AC tonight.

Slash says he can't wait to hear Axl's new record in March. The host says.. wait so Chinese Democracy is coming out in March?

Slash says the album is done & that he has been told many things over time, but this really sounds like it's coming out in March. He sounded really sure so I thought that I would share that at least.

Another highlight was that he doesnt blame Axl at all for the Vegas "red flags" for him not being able to attend. He said he doesn't think Axl had anything to do with "instagating" that & that it had to do with his Manager.

He also said the whole "feud" thing between him & Axl is just media hype & people just talking it up & said there is really no bad blood between them. & said he hasnt talked to him in 10 years. Also called the media sad for saying false things with the plastic surgury, pluggs stuff etc etc.

Take it for... well you know. sounded convincing though so i'm simply passing on. -BP

------

from CD.com. i dunno, just passin it on.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It fits in with the Canyon News article stating early 2006.

Yet I wouldn't get too excited just yet. He hasn't been told by Axl himself he's just 'heard' that it will be March.

Again, I'll stick to the boring old way of waiting for official news.

now that is one HELL of a rumour to close the 2005 year

Keyword in that sentence there- Rumour.

Don't get too excited guys. He doesn't know much more than us. He is basically just regurgitating old rumours.

I'm not for one minute saying that Slash knows nothing about the record - but don't take what he says as gospel. This is a rumour. Sure, it could turn out to be true - who knows.

Don't get excited until something is confirmed.

R.

OH MY GOD! If this is true i'll cry with happiness

and im delighted Slash had positive things to say about Axl, and i noticed he felt a little sorry for him? Which is absoultely fantastic - i think thats better news

reunion? :ph34r:

reunion?

No chance!

I think what will be surprising and humourous to see is the members who said they were leaving because they had given up now return because of this rumour :rolleyes:

reunion?

No chance!

I think what will be surprising and humourous to see is the members who said they were leaving because they had given up now return because of this rumour :rolleyes:

I know im building my hopes up but yah, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

I'm really drunk again!

Wow Thats not like you! :o

this is great news! slash is the fucking man!

that makes him the bigger man, to come out and say he has no bad vibes with Axl.

i think one day

reunion :o

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about a half hour ago I was listening to WMMR Philly Radio. Slash did a pretty kool interview live because VR are doing AC tonight.

Slash says he can't wait to hear Axl's new record in March. The host says.. wait so Chinese Democracy is coming out in March?

Slash says the album is done & that he has been told many things over time, but this really sounds like it's coming out in March. He sounded really sure so I thought that I would share that at least.

Another highlight was that he doesnt blame Axl at all for the Vegas "red flags" for him not being able to attend. He said he doesn't think Axl had anything to do with "instagating" that & that it had to do with his Manager.

He also said the whole "feud" thing between him & Axl is just media hype & people just talking it up & said there is really no bad blood between them. & said he hasnt talked to him in 10 years. Also called the media sad for saying false things with the plastic surgury, pluggs stuff etc etc.

Take it for... well you know. sounded convincing though so i'm simply passing on. -BP

------

from CD.com. i dunno, just passin it on.

Smells like shit to me. But thanks anyways.

Edited by Zeppelin

I hate to be the old misery but...

Did you actually hear SLASH say these things, or was this the Radio guy talking about what Slash had said earlier on? If it was, take it all with a pinch of salt.

If it was Slash saying it, then fantastic, I'm glad Slash has no bad vibes against Axl!

I hate to be the old misery but...

Did you actually hear SLASH say these things, or was this the Radio guy talking about what Slash had said earlier on? If it was, take it all with a pinch of salt.

If it was Slash saying it, then fantastic, I'm glad Slash has no bad vibes against Axl!

Jonas did say that Slash sounded really sure about what he was saying. So, it seems like he heard Slash.