Will 2006 be the year of Chinese Democracy?

W. Axl Kev

Well here we are 2006. Constant email replies from Fortus etc. saying early 2006 is the time! Slash apparently says on the radio that he heard it's gonna be available in March of this year. In my humble opinion it is NOW or NEVER for Axl Rose. He cannot afford to waste another year on this album... he is losing the faith of his record company and his fans. So what I ask you is this very simply. Do you see Guns N' Roses releasing Chinese Democracy within the next year?

Me? Yes. Yes I do. The time is right and all signs point to the next few months. I say I'll eat my hat if Chinese Democracy is released and I promise I will. It's hard to believe you will see it after all this time but I just have a gut feeling that it's right round the corner and we are walking fast as we can towards it. Ohhh can't you feel it? Tell me... WILL WE HAVE CHINESE DEMOCRACY THIS YEAR?

I'll eat my hat if we do. :ph34r:

Well here we are 2006. Constant email replies from Fortus etc. saying early 2006 is the time! Slash apparently says on the radio that he heard it's gonna be available in March of this year. In my humble opinion it is NOW or NEVER for Axl Rose. He cannot afford to waste another year on this album... he is losing the faith of his record company and his fans. So what I ask you is this very simply. Do you see Guns N' Roses releasing Chinese Democracy within the next year?

Me? Yes. Yes I do. The time is right and all signs point to the next few months. I say I'll eat my hat if Chinese Democracy is released and I promise I will. It's hard to believe you will see it after all this time but I just have a gut feeling that it's right round the corner and we are walking fast as we can towards it. Ohhh can't you feel it? Tell me... WILL WE HAVE CHINESE DEMOCRACY THIS YEAR?

I'll eat my hat if we do. :ph34r:

Lets hope we'll get CD this year... rock3

You'll have to post pictures then of you eating your hat :laugh:

I believe we will see it when Axl finds a psychiatrist that can help him. And if you take a thousand guesses, a few are likely to come true. I think we should all be apprehensive. Axl is very volitile. This entire thing can fall apart anytime. I think all the band members have been just trying to buy time. Obvioulsy no one but Axl knows the true fate of the album. If there will be a March release, we should hear something before the end of the month. Even though I usually know six months or more in advance, that an album is coming out. I still have an uncomfortable feeling. Like the album being delayed until the end of the year. Let us hope for a 2006 release...