Axl spotted in Santa Monica!!

ChineseIRS

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you guys gotta turn this into "well this doesnt prove chinese democracy is coming" or "this aint news". Its like no shit. We know that Axl buying a car aint gonna give us CD but this is just a sighting of Axl, it aint news. Its just something people might of taken an interest in. Dont turn it into a thread about how CD aint coming yet, believe me, we know. We dont need to be reminded in every god damn thread.

Why do you guys gotta turn this into "well this doesnt prove chinese democracy is coming" or "this aint news". Its like no shit. We know that Axl buying a car aint gonna give us CD but this is just a sighting of Axl, it aint news. Its just something people might of taken an interest in. Dont turn it into a thread about how CD aint coming yet, believe me, we know. We dont need to be reminded in every god damn thread.

I share your view but I just took it as if people in their posts were only joking, noting more. But of course, I maybe wrong. :drevil:

I share your view but I just took it as if people in their posts were only joking, noting more. But of course, I maybe wrong. :drevil:

Of course!

People like to take the piss out of everything, myself included at times.

This can't be the first time Axl has been spotted somewhere in the past few years, but it's the first time someone bothered to report it. Good News!

Looks like Axl is still collecting sports cars. Yippee.

well ya know. That HAS to be good. Sport cars ain't cheap. And Axl has probably blown a shitload of money on different stuffs (drugs and CD), so maybe he needs more money and decids to release CD to be able to buy more cars. Woho! :P

This is so weird. For the first time Axl was in my dream last night. He was at my house talking about Chinese Democracy, and how it was going to be released but not before something about a Greatest Hits, or I can''t quite remember now, but this is very awkward for me.