Axl spotted in Santa Monica!!

ChineseIRS

Guest AxlRox

WOOOO HES BACK!! (kinda)

He needs to have a cool new car to drive around in and be photographed when chinese democracy comes out

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Jews were forced to build BMW's in WWII, but no one cares.

Hahahahahahaha :lol:

That's the best post I've ever read.

I really think it's unfortunate, I wouldn't buy one myself.

Guest Matt13

Jews were forced to build BMW's in WWII, but no one cares.

Hahahahahahaha :lol:

That's the best post I've ever read.

You're one sick individual if you found that funny. Idiots aside, I don't find it very funny. In fact, nothing about that war and time period is very funny. But, the BMW plants during WW2 were controlled by the SS and were at the mercy of a fanatical and fascist dictatorship. By the time Jews were pushed into forced labor in BMW plants, they were producing tanks and planes and other military supplies from bullets to, ironically, ovens for the death camps... a far cry from luxury automobiles.

You could take that a step further and not buy anything Japanese because Honda and Mitsubishi produced weapons of war to attack the west... the very planes that bombed Pearl Harbor were manufactured by Mitsubishi. Most Japanese tanks and a slew of other transportation vehicles for the Japanese army were powered by Honda engines.

Hell, most American manufacturers of cars turned into mass production lines for planes, tanks, ammo, you name it.

Honestly, I know of a lot of folks of Jewish decent that own German cars. BMW has a headquarters in Israel. Some folks haven't moved on and can't let go of that era, but a lot of the younger generations have. I do find it interesting though that the pre-1935 Jewish population of mainland Europe was well over 20 million (including Russia). Today it's less than 200,000.

Sorry to get off topic:)

Edited by Matt13

Well Jack99 have you got an awnser from aftonbladet yet about his hait and stuff like that? I guess they won't awnser but you'll never know!

I just got a reply from the reporter, he's gonna check with his source and get back to me.

fucking hell... Axl buys a car and a thread on our board becomes huge.

He is human and he does leave his house from time to time. It doesnt really have any bearing on what will happen with CHIDEM.

Ah well.. at least he's still having fun in sports cars. rock3

You're one sick individual if you found that funny. Idiots aside, I don't find it very funny. In fact, nothing about that war and time period is very funny. But, the BMW plants during WW2 were controlled by the SS and were at the mercy of a fanatical and fascist dictatorship. By the time Jews were pushed into forced labor in BMW plants, they were producing tanks and planes and other military supplies from bullets to, ironically, ovens for the death camps... a far cry from luxury automobiles.

It was the fact he said 'but no one cares' at the end. That's what I was laughing at. I find the goings on of Adolf Hitler anything but funny. You cannot deny despite his evil intentions and sick viewpoint he was a successful leader and before the war began was improving Germany's economy fantastically. He brought the Unemployment rate way down by employing people to build the Autobans. I am not trying to justify Hitler and I ain't a Nazi I just think Hitler was standing at a double hinged door pushing it further and further open until it swung back at him. He was a chancer and a damn good one. But luckily he was stopped.

YOU CANT BELIVE THIS! i have pic of Axl driving hes new car!! and theres hidden message too!! if you look really carefully you can see hidden text which says "chinese democracy" and "MARCH 2006"! that really prove something!

Thats really great and that pic is not modified becouse that would be really stupid and it just wastes everybodys time!

I wonder whos that girl sitting next to him:D

Jay

axl2oo.th.jpg

Edited by JayJay

YOU CANT BELIVE THIS! i have pic of Axl driving hes new car!! and theres hidden message too!! if you look really carefully you can see hidden text which says "chinese democracy" and "MARCH 2006"! that really prove something!

Thats really great and that pic is not modified becouse that would be really stupid and it just wastes everybodys time!

I wonder whos that girl sitting next to him:D

Jay

axl2oo.th.jpg

HOLY FUCK!!!! It's coming!!!

:lol: good one