Axl spotted in Santa Monica!!

ChineseIRS

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AxlRox
I wonder if Axl is at the USC/Texas game supporting his favorite team ;)

It would be worth going along to those games if there was a chance axl would be there

Jews were forced to build BMW's in WWII, but no one cares.

Hahahahahahaha :lol:

That's the best post I've ever read.

You're one sick individual if you found that funny. Idiots aside, I don't find it very funny. In fact, nothing about that war and time period is very funny. But, the BMW plants during WW2 were controlled by the SS and were at the mercy of a fanatical and fascist dictatorship.

I forget the name, but isn't there a country at the moment that is in the grip of plutocratic oligarchy, some of whom advocate racial segregation and whose policies are declared openly racist by many of their black fellow-countrymen? I can't think of this country's name, but about the time of WWII, the Jim Crow Laws were still in effect, racially-motivated lynchings unfortunately occurred (admittedly not centrally organised, but still) and there was compulsory sterilisation of degenerates in some states. Hitler's unquestionaly unforgiveable crimes were, everybody knows, trenchant racism and racially-motivated genocide of "degenerates" to prevent the "deterioration" of the Aryan race. It's amazing the similarities that history throws up. I dislike the way in which Americans are so quick to judge Hitler's atrocities. They had been going on for two years before you bothered getting up off your arses to join the war, and even then your involvment had very little to do with hatred of tyranny and evil and far more to do with a certain event called Pearl Harbour. And the things that were going on in your own country, the home of freedom and democracy in which "All men are born equal", wasn't exactly a far cry away from that which was going on in Germnay, at least in their ideological underpinnings!

If Pearl Harbour hadn't occurred, then that "facist dictatorship" would still be in place, the evils would long be forgotten, and the US would consider facist and undemocratic Germany a proud ally in the world of global commerce. So gimme break with your moral judgements!

axl2oo.th.jpg

Don't know about you, but I don't put my head trough the window when I drive :rolleyes:

You ain`t old enough to drive a car little boy :P

19 this saturday......(men jeg har ikke lappen da :rolleyes: )

Cool, im gonna remember that........ :shades:

Jews were forced to build BMW's in WWII, but no one cares.

Hahahahahahaha :lol:

That's the best post I've ever read.

You're one sick individual if you found that funny. Idiots aside, I don't find it very funny. In fact, nothing about that war and time period is very funny. But, the BMW plants during WW2 were controlled by the SS and were at the mercy of a fanatical and fascist dictatorship.

I forget the name, but isn't there a country at the moment that is in the grip of plutocratic oligarchy, some of whom advocate racial segregation and whose policies are declared openly racist by many of their black fellow-countrymen? I can't think of this country's name, but about the time of WWII, the Jim Crow Laws were still in effect, racially-motivated lynchings unfortunately occurred (admittedly not centrally organised, but still) and there was compulsory sterilisation of degenerates in some states. Hitler's unquestionaly unforgiveable crimes were, everybody knows, trenchant racism and racially-motivated genocide of "degenerates" to prevent the "deterioration" of the Aryan race. It's amazing the similarities that history throws up. I dislike the way in which Americans are so quick to judge Hitler's atrocities. They had been going on for two years before you bothered getting up off your arses to join the war, and even then your involvment had very little to do with hatred of tyranny and evil and far more to do with a certain event called Pearl Harbour. And the things that were going on in your own country, the home of freedom and democracy in which "All men are born equal", wasn't exactly a far cry away from that which was going on in Germnay, at least in their ideological underpinnings!

If Pearl Harbour hadn't occurred, then that "facist dictatorship" would still be in place, the evils would long be forgotten, and the US would consider facist and undemocratic Germany a proud ally in the world of global commerce. So gimme break with your moral judgements!

Although note that after the Holocaust, and Israel was given to 'en, they basically did the same to the Palestinians...

"That any Jews survived Hitlers holocaust in Germany is remarkable; that they did it in the capital of the Third Reich is astonishing and that some of them were gay is almost unbelievable."

Does anybody thought about why he's buying a car??? Are you shure he was buying a car??? Maybe he was given the car coz of some sponsorship like perhaps...why BMW (ISN'T THIS A JAMES BOND 007 CAR??? well the BMW brand is the right one!!!)

...and I think that the new JAMES BOND MOVIE is going to be on shooting anytime soon so...MAybe Axl is preparing another SOUNDTRACK FOR 007 MOVIE!...and anotherone for DA VINCI CODE!!!

THIS COULD REALLY SOMETHING??? rock3

maybe should someone find out a lil more about this...I'm retarded...I don't wanna do it anmore ;):lol:

Yeah happpy birthday bromle. :)

It does prove axl is alive YAY because if he was dead you wouldn't se him DUH.

Not sure about his taste in cars and yes i know loads of people who drive with their heads out the window, but not the front one :( .

PP