making Fn videos

zrose27

Guest AxlRox

As far as I know, they don't make them anymore, and they were only released on vhs, however i have seen them on dvd ONCE on ebay.

They were put out on vhs back in the day, they haven't been officialy released on dvd, but you can buy them on dvd where the footage has been ripped/copied from a video cassete and then placed onto a dvd by a fan, hope it helps...

Guest AxlRox

I thought november rain was kind of boring and it never showed the part where slash is doing his solo outside the church!

my fav part = the wetsuit conversation :rofl-lol:

I thought november rain was kind of boring and it never showed the part where slash is doing his solo outside the church!

ohh yeah i forgot about that bastards <_<

i like NR makin fuckin videos because i think it shows how close the band were, more than the others do.... :book:

Guest AxlRox

I was so looking forward to that, and then it was over and i was like NOOOOOOOOO

and steph pissed me off, she was stoned or something in that video

ohh yeah i forgot about that bastards <_<

i like NR makin fuckin videos because i think it shows how close the band were, more than the others do.... :book:

yeah not alot of bands have that. i think thats one aspect that made guns n roses unique amoung the bands of the time

SS.

Guest AxlRox

I was so looking forward to that, and then it was over and i was like NOOOOOOOOO

yes. she was a bit >> :drevil:

See when she was on about how she fell asleep in the coffin and she just spoke weirdly... it was really :confused:

See when she was on about how she fell asleep in the coffin and she just spoke weirdly... it was really :confused:

oh yeah :lol:

:drevil: dont do drugs steph ;)

I've never seen her interviewed where she *didn't* come off that way. Maybe she has to, er, take something to 'loosen up' before public speaking. Maybe it's just because she's a stark raving bimbo. :P