Axl on Stern next week?

TheDemocracyRose

Next week is the premier of Howard Stern on Sirius Radio. There has been alot of talk about who the 1st guest will be...and it is rumored tobe somebody big who "hasn't been heard from in a while". What are the chances that this could be Axl? I know he appeared (via phone call I believe) on the old Stern show back in the late 80's and I know that Stern is a GNR fan.

Also...I find it coincidental that some of the exact same sound bites from Martin Luther King that are used in the live versions of Madagascar are used in promo ads on Sirius for Stern's upcoming debut (which he is actually getting in trouble for using by MLK's family, apparently)...I'm talking about the "free at last" speech.

Just a thought.

Banny

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next week is the premier of Howard Stern on Sirius Radio. There has been alot of talk about who the 1st guest will be...and it is rumored tobe somebody big who "hasn't been heard from in a while". What are the chances that this could be Axl? I know he appeared (via phone call I believe) on the old Stern show back in the late 80's and I know that Stern is a GNR fan.

Also...I find it coincidental that some of the exact same sound bites from Martin Luther King that are used in the live versions of Madagascar are used in promo ads on Sirius for Stern's upcoming debut (which he is actually getting in trouble for using by MLK's family, apparently)...I'm talking about the "free at last" speech.

Just a thought.

Banny

Banny must work for Sirius radio. :P

That "Free at last" sound bite is a way of Howard saying to the government a big fuck you for censoring him for so long!

Now he's free of government regulations. He can say what he wants without worried getting fined....Now he's FREE...FREE at last!

BTW- FM Radio sucked any way...and still sucks!

Sirus and XM satellite Radio is a way to GO! you can get what you want and when you want it!

All kind of music stations...and above of all....it's "uncensored"

Chances of Axl being on the Show:... 0%

Edited by Funral