Axl on Stern next week?

TheDemocracyRose

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stern: "Yes folks we've got a very special guest for you today, you all know I'm a big GnR fan, so we pulled some strings and managed to get the one person you all want to hear from, the one guy with all the answers, the musical genius behind some of the bands greatest hits, yes, it's..... Steven Adler!"

Adler: "Hur hur hurrr...."

hes on satellite radio and hes STILL getting in trouble lmao gotta love Stern...well this is a SPECULATION but hey anythings possible...

:krider:

Sorry but it's a pain in the ass to try to read your overlined text.

I figured if he had something important to say he wouldn't make it so hard to read :)

hes on satellite radio and hes STILL getting in trouble lmao gotta love Stern...well this is a SPECULATION but hey anythings possible...

I figured if he had something important to say he wouldn't make it so hard to read :)

The meaning of life is..........to fuck

Edited by Bromle

Howard Stern HATES Axl.

God.

Source?

:P I seem to remember a thread talking about the show praising him and Guns...they've touched on him going a little batty a few times..but I don't see that as hate. If your referring to the "no show" someone mentioned from the early 90's..Im sure Stern could give two shits about that now...he's forgiven and forgotten far worse things than that,

Hahahaha eww bitch lol...

..and sorry Karri I guess I could read it easily because I wrote it...

Howard Stern HATES Axl.

God.

Source?

Howard Stern. Axl has to be on Stern's top 20 most hated people. Everytime Slash goes on the show (with Velvet Revolver/Snakepit or alone) the interview leads to Howard going on a huge rant about Axl's ego and how much of an asshole he is.

Bottom line is:

IS Chinese Democracy an imminent release?

If so, of course Axl would proudly have the honor of being the first guest in a historic new Satelite Radio company with Howard Stern.

What an honor! What a confirmation that Axl is still among the biggest of the big!

And why wouldn't he tell us about CD on there?

I think Axl would welcome the chance to unveil a release date himself instead of having the label doing it for him.

Topic is obviously speculation, but I think the idea is quite likely.

Its a bit of a weak link i think to be honest.

It could happen, i don't see why not axl gave interviews back in 2001 without saying much about the album so even if the album isn't done (although i think otherwise). It could also be Zach but theres loads of people it could be.

To be honest it might be the Who, they've said there going to release there 10 years in the making this year (please note they've never set a date before). So Pete Townsend or someone from the who could be on it.

There really could be stacks of people it could be.