Axl on Stern next week?

TheDemocracyRose

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to fuck up the name but my guess is Zack Delarocka former lead singer on rage against the machine.

You've got to be kidding? Uh, not really. Yeah, Stern would really be kicking things off with a bang having him as first guest. :confused:

Edited by Old School

Bottom line is:

IS Chinese Democracy an imminent release?

If so, of course Axl would proudly have the honor of being the first guest in a historic new Satelite Radio company with Howard Stern.

What an honor! What a confirmation that Axl is still among the biggest of the big!

And why wouldn't he tell us about CD on there?

Because Stern would ask about the plastic surgery rumors and his hair and the Everly/Seymour lawsuits, etc.

It would not be a situation Axl could control, therefore it's not something he's at all likely to do. Also, Howard trashed him over the MTV appearance in 02.

Edited by Angelica

It could be Bach... He has just gone into the studio to record some new shit.

Seriously? This is Howard Stern, the first guest has to be HUGE. Axl Rose would be huge. He's got the popularity, he's been practically in hiding and we could expect it would be to announce CD. That's huge. Not Bach.

This is nothing but sheer blind speculation I guarantee Axl doesn't go onthe Stern Show lots of people haven't been heard from in a while for all we know a while is 6 weeks. Plus Stern has had on Velvet Revolver acouple times and bad mouthed Axl. I would love if he did go on but I won't even pretend to hang on to a shred of hope that he might :rofl-lol:

If the album is really coming out, I can see Axl going on the show. Why not? It's good publicity, both for Axl and Howard Stern. If Stern gets an interview with Axl of all people, it's a great start for his new show and Axl really needs publicity if the album is coming. If the album comes out in March, we can expect to see alot of Axl in the coming months. But like always with GN'R these are just rumors.

Edited by mustaine

My prediction....

Axl will show up on HowardStern's Sirius Satelitte Show and he will give news about chinese democracy.

Slash is friends with Howard, maybe slash got his "march release date" from Howard (possible) after Howard pre- interiewed axl. Then later, on the show Howard Stern Show, they're gonna put Axl on his Spanking Machine...

haha, i'm a big fan of that shows spanking machine....

What time? What night? What staion is Axl gonna be on Stern's show? I'll check the show out just too see if Axl's really on it. And I have a lame joke a Howard Sterns. Slash and him are friends because they have the same hair. :chef:

That litterally is the worst joke ever. It's so bad it's good. :lol:

What time? What night? What staion is Axl gonna be on Stern's show? I'll check the show out just too see if Axl's really on it. And I have a lame joke a Howard Sterns. Slash and him are friends because they have the same hair. :chef:

That litterally is the worst joke ever. It's so bad it's good. :lol:

:lol:

OPIE AND ANTHONY ON XM SATELLITE RADIO~~~

HOO HOO I INVETED GUNS N ROSES ROBIN, TELL EM' FRED

HOO HOO SLASH IS RIPPING ME OFF WITH THE SAME HAIR CUT ROBIN, HOO HOO HOO

SIRIUS SUCKS ASS

HOO HOO I INVETED GUNS N ROSES ROBIN, TELL EM' FRED

HOO HOO SLASH IS RIPPING ME OFF WITH THE SAME HAIR CUT ROBIN, HOO HOO HOO

SIRIUS SUCKS ASS

them 2 are gay lovers!

and boring!

Fuck Sirius it will go bankrupt

Spread the Virus.

have you checked the news lately? Sirus it's almost catching up with XM....a year ago it had only half million listeners. Sense Howard singed up, has gone up to 4 Million!

BTW- no Radio personality will ever come closer to Howard Stern...not even the 2 gay virus from XM.

ho,ho,ho...Spread the gay Virus...I'll give Sirus another year and it will quadruple the listeners and leave XM and it's 2 boring gay lovers in a dust!

XM= 6 million listeners O&A will always have more listeners and thats a fact.

Yes sirius is growing with the help of HOO HOO, satellite radio in general is growing, including XM

HOO HOO SIRUIS UNITS SUCK ASS ROBIN HOO HOO

HOO HOO 500 MILLION DOLLARS ROBIN, HOOO HOOO

DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MY LISTENERS ROBIN HOOO HOOO, TELL'EM FRED

CANT EVEN CARRY THEM AROUND AND LISTEN LIVE WITH THEM SIRUS UNITS HOO HOO

LITTLE DOGGY COMPANY STINKS