Axl on Stern next week?

TheDemocracyRose

As much as I love the intelligent debate on which sattelite radio has better dj's (loo-hoo-hoo ser her hers), I still don't see Axl coming on. Sucks that we can't get Sirius in AK, except on my Dish Network tv, and Stern's show is not on there ( I think) What station does it come on?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XM= 6 million listeners O&A will always have more listeners and thats a fact.

Yes sirius is growing with the help of HOO HOO, satellite radio in general is growing, including XM

HOO HOO SIRUIS UNITS SUCK ASS ROBIN HOO HOO

HOO HOO 500 MILLION DOLLARS ROBIN, HOOO HOOO

DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MY LISTENERS ROBIN HOOO HOOO, TELL'EM FRED

CANT EVEN CARRY THEM AROUND AND LISTEN LIVE WITH THEM SIRUS UNITS HOO HOO

LITTLE DOGGY COMPANY STINKS

OPIE AND ANTHONY ON XM SATELLITE RADIO~~~

am i the only one that doenst know what the fuck any of that means?

Yes sirius is growing with the help of HOO HOO, satellite radio in general is growing, including XM

Nope, you are definitely not the only one. It sounds like the ravings of a lunatic.

^^ lol

and no :monkey:

"Hoo Hoo" refers to Howard "Hoo Hoo" Stern.

Robin was Howard's sidekick on his NY radio show.

"Sirius" is the satellile network Howard has moved to.

And "Opie and Anthony" are rival raunchy jocks who want to lure Stern's former fans to their show. (Opie & Anthony are the pair who got fired from one radio station when - as an April Fool's joke - they reported that the Mayor of Boston was killed in a car crash. They were fired from another station for holding a "sex" contest, where a listener called in to the station to offer play-by-play details confirming that a couple of the show's listeners were having sex during a religious service at St. Patrick's cathedral).

Hope that helps.

Now -- as Subsy said - back on topic everyone. :)

A. I seriously doubt Axl's showing up on Howie's show anytime soon

B. The O&A / Howie history is pretty deep. Suffice to say, IN MY OPINION, O&A got screwed over bigtime by Howard and his.. strong arm tactics. So now, they fight back.

C. Sirius ain't catching up to XM anytime soon, if they keep on putting out subpar equipment. The tech matters to the 95% of the people who could care less where O&A or Howard are (or even, more importantly, who they are)

-darknemus

Axl was NOT on this morning, I fucking called it on the first page of this thread and you said whatever, I fucking told you next time listen, by the way there is something going on in the camp, and some of you may not like it....

stay tuned

Gunsguy

Axl was NOT on this morning, I fucking called it on the first page of this thread and you said whatever, I fucking told you next time listen, by the way there is something going on in the camp, and some of you may not like it....

stay tuned

Gunsguy

Wow, aren't you just a world reknowned psychic?

You actually went out on a limb and declared that Axl Rose would not give a public interview.

What a gambler.

stay tuned

Gunsguy

and i guess, some might like it...

stay tuned

Gunsguy

Wow, aren't you just a world reknowned psychic?

You actually went out on a limb and declared that Axl Rose would not give a public interview.

What a gambler.

:lol:

And I'll get the theorists up and runnin and say that the "somethin goin on in the camp" is that Slash is comin back! Woo! I like the way you've put that some of us may not like it, so that whatever comes out you can still say "see, I told you so..." when you hadn't really.

By the way, I'd love it if the "somethin goin on" was in fact, the release of CD.

Grimo.