This month's Total guitar magazine

Anyone else trying to master this?

It's funny - it's both more difficult and easier than I imagined it would be. It's easier because most of the intro and main riff is in the first position, which I didn't expect, and the interlude doesn't have any difficult bends etc that you normally associate with Slash.

But I find the intro and opening much quicker than it sounds on the acutal track.

But I think I've nailed it.

What do the rest of you think?

I haven't seen the Total Guitar version yet. But the song is pretty easy i thought. Some parts are hard. Like the chorus riff. My fingers always end up like knotted together or somethin...but anyway. Yeah the songs pretty easy but it's a bit difficult aswell trying to grasp it all 1st time around. I haven't bothered learnin all the solo either. I just usually make up the fast runs and play the main slide and bends. The distinctive features of the solo....yeah ok im talking bollocks

Yeah Ive got it, friday night i learned up to the bridge but ive had to put life on hold for exams. Should get it done.

Is the song in half step down tuning? I always thought it was but it doesnt say anywhere it should be.

Yeah Ive got it, friday night i learned up to the bridge but ive had to put life on hold for exams. Should get it done.

Is the song in half step down tuning? I always thought it was but it doesnt say anywhere it should be.

No I don't think it is - as with normal tuning it goes perfectly with the backing track on the dvd. To play along with the actual track I should imagine you'd have to tune down.

gnfnr86 - what guitar did you get? Yeah, get that acoustic special - it's worth it just for good riddance and here comes the sun. It's well good.