Roth and Van Halen reuniting?

Zeppelin

I always liked Roth and Hagar the same amount myself.

Although having said that I saw DLR on a solo show (not long after Diamond Dave came out) and I left before it finished, it was terrible, constant costume changes and what not.

The only way I'd wanna see Roth back in Van Halen if it was Van Halen with Sammy AND Dave.

Otherwise just Sammy would be fine.

It's not David Lee Roth that blows in his solo shows... it's his band. The David Lee Roth Band BLOWS...

They need to get rid of that damn Japanese rhythm guitarist. all he does is muddy up the songs. Van Halen never had a rhythm guitarist, and they certainly don't now. I know there are two guitars in a couple Roth solo songs, but he could drop one guitar and have it sound fine.

Finally, they got rid of Ray Luzier. Well, actually he left the DLR Band to go play with the rest of Stone Temple Pilots minus Scott, I think. He sucked. He ruined the sound, too, by hitting the cymbals WAY too much. Alex Van Halen is the perfect one for VH.

The bassist was ok. Nothing extraordinary but no complaints. Mikey, though, is much more of a personality and is a better singer and more fun...

AND THE LEAD GUITARIST.... He tries to look like Eddie and tries to play like Eddie.... but he don't sound like Eddie... his playing was pretty sloppy and it was just... not good.

DLR, though, was absolutely great. He was his same ole' self and did a fantastic show, and his singing was great, despite what some might say.