From Blabbermouth forum...

3rd Wheel

This isn't my rumour so PLEASE don't shoot the messenger but here is what was said by oneaxlinamillion94:

Lately speculation of a March release date has been really coming alive and according to a lot of posters on blabbermouth.net (which i know half the time are bullshitters) the album has a March 28th release date and the single is scheduled for a late February release. I am not completely certain on this, they all say Universal made it offical yesterday or today, I can't find anything to back this up. See what you can find. If so, I'm excited starting right now

ok sorry but I havent found anything yet...only a rumour...dont shoot me b/c I know as well as you guys that blabbermouth is mostly SHIT

March 28th? Isn't that what Darknemus said?

Could Axl be at Wrestlemania? :drevil:

Could the single be on the Da Vinci Code?

Will GnR play Rock in Rio?

Find out in another exciting installment of "Chinese Democracy!"

weve got to be on at least chapter 150 by now'

March 28th? Isn't that what Darknemus said?

Could Axl be at Wrestlemania? :drevil:

Could the single be on the Da Vinci Code?

Will GnR play Rock in Rio?

Find out in another exciting installment of "Chinese Democracy!"

Just read this from wwe.com

"The rumours that have been circling the internet are true and Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose will indeed be at wrestlemania, he will compete against an as yet unnamed opponent in a "release the album" match in which if Axl Rose gets pinned, submits or gets dq'd he will be forced to release Chinese democracy" Wow this is gonna be big :rofl-lol:

this isn't my rumour so PLEASE don't shoot the messenger but here is what was said by oneaxlinamillion94:

Lately speculation of a March release date has been really coming alive and according to a lot of posters on blabbermouth.net (which i know half the time are bullshitters) the album has a March 28th release date and the single is scheduled for a late February release. I am not completely certain on this, they all say Universal made it offical yesterday or today, I can't find anything to back this up. See what you can find. If so, I'm excited starting right now

ok sorry but I havent found anything yet...only a rumour...dont shoot me b/c I know as well as you guys that blabbermouth is mostly SHIT

It's bullshit. Ignore the people at Blabbermouth. If a release date is announced you'll hear it first from Axl/Sanctuary/Geffen not from discussion on Blabbermouth. Plus, when it is official, these forums will be the first to discuss it. rock3

Guest AxlRox

Well i was being sarcastic about that first off in case people thought i was serious :lol:

Axl is the image of one of those wrestlers is it triple H? :ph34r:

Well i was being sarcastic about that first off in case people thought i was serious :lol:

Axl is the image of one of those wrestlers is it triple H? :ph34r:

Triple H looks like Lemmy.

Wrestlemania Main Event:

John Cena vs. W. Axl Rose - Winner... Cena where he goes on a 32 month title rein as a good guy :drevil:

j/k Cena's the man.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=46422

About half way down...

COMMENT | its official

posted by : captainjapan.

1/5/2006 4:55:11 PM

its been confirmed by Universal Records: Chinese Democracy out March 28th, 2006. First single released in late February.

Tis just some jackass spreading shit.

Thanks, Gigger.

*CLOSED*