My Sweet heart the Drunk

Downinahole

I dont own it but Ive listened to it a few times and its ok but it doesnt get anywhere near the perfection of grace, it seems one of them albums that would need to be listened to alot to get into it, if he would have lived and been allowed to release the album himself rather than just all the songs thrown onto a cd to make money then i have no doubt it would have been alot better

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I've wanted to get it, I've only got Grace and Live at Sine (which is excellent). Nice to see another Buck fan besides me and Nightrain Kid.

the sin'e version is great but the version on grace is my fav Jeff song of them all, gotta love the nusrat fateh ali khan cover on sin'e tho

It's all great anyway. I really love "Calling You".

ive got live at the olympia, which pretty fucking cool, the audirnce is just in total awe of him.

Yeah he had alot of live albums didn't he? My tastes move around too much to get all of it.

ive got live at the olympia, which pretty fucking cool, the audirnce is just in total awe of him.

Yeah he had alot of live albums didn't he? My tastes move around too much to get all of it.

He had live at l'olympia, live at sin'e, mystery white boy and a live from chicago dvd, so yeah more live stuff than most artists who've been going years