Set your PDA'a!?.. . .

ihavenousername

Interestingly enough, during my morning trip to work when I was listening to Elliot in the morning like usual. During the daily news segment portion of the show, The news lady said this: Set your palm pilots, chinese democracy comes out in March.

Which I found very odd, she didnt say: Guns N Roses Chinese democracy, or Axl Rose's Chinese democracy. She said that statement and moved on, to the next news topic. That was all she said.

Which is odd, because, she would be assuming that the listeners all knew what she meant, while everybody on this forum would know, there has to be a great deal of listeners who dont know the anticipated album title. Anyway, thought it was interesting. I listen to the program in on DC101, a washington D.C. based rock radio station.

- Rock on

"Crawling through your veins like millions of spiders"

*apologies for typo's in initial statement

anybody find it wierd though, that the news lady didnt mention, the GnR name, or Axl, or anything other then that statment? I mean there has to be a lot of listeners un-aware of what that statement ment.

-Rock on

"What can I do when there's so many liars, that crawl through your veins like millions of spiders"

it's wierd that she didn't mention GNR. But The once who didn't know what she talked about probably didn't care that much. It's mostly the hardcore fans that knows the current situation of the band. For the rest of the world GNR died at the mid 90s. And are now represented by Velvet Revolver. I guess that is the picture of the general public.

But I guess the Radiostations are setting the date bacouse of what Slash said. And he is not a reliable source.

So there is something wierd going on here. Maby the stations got a demodisc or something. The record company are starting to sending out promotion. And they are not allowed to play the first single untill a given date. But they see the weels rolling :confused:

in my opinion slash would be the last one who would know if it was coming out in march or whenever.unless others got the news about it and slash got told as for slash knowing release date that just does not seem right to me.i smell a rat and i am not getting my hopes up until i hear it from axl himself

in my opinion slash would be the last one who would know if it was coming out in march or whenever.unless others got the news about it and slash got told as for slash knowing release date that just does not seem right to me.i smell a rat and i am not getting my hopes up until i hear it from axl himself

Slash wouldn't be the last to know. Obviously people believe Slash is a credible source since it seems to be spreading as a March rumour already. Still stinks to me, but I guess we'll see.

Guest Matt13
*apologies for typo's in initial statement

anybody find it wierd though, that the news lady didnt mention, the GnR name, or Axl, or anything other then that statment? I mean there has to be a lot of listeners un-aware of what that statement ment.

-Rock on

"What can I do when there's so many liars, that crawl through your veins like millions of spiders"

Next time, in your original post, just click on the 'Edit' button:) Welcome to the forum.

slash will be the enemy of every GNR forum if this isn't true :P

nah, Merck still holds that title from last year...

Haha, very true. Slash still has a long way to go to take Merck's title of being the enemy of the forum.

slash may or may not be telling truth about march and he may or may not be credible i just find it odd that he announced march before anyone who is involved in chidem announced anything.so i will believe it when i see it

elliot in the morning rules. diane is who says the news once an hour during the program...when she mentioned it during the hour i was listening, she did in fact mention guns n roses, then elliot, the main DJ, made a crack about it, like, "yeaaaaay, sure it is...."