All Bands Are Great

I think this is the right section to say this but if not then hopefully one of the moderators will kindly remove it to its correct place.

In a recent thread there has been a lot of arguing about Guns N' Roses and Motley Crue. I personally love both bands but of course some people are going to dislike the Crue because not everybody likes the same music. I dislike a lot of bands that people are fond of in here and i too have had my fair share of arguements about it. If we all liked the same music then life would be too easy. We need to like different styles of different Rock music so that we can discuss different topics. Lets all just takes each persons opinion on board and leave it at that otherwise we'll be continuously going around in circles. That's my two cents and rock on you crazy people rock3

Edited by Mama Kin

I think this is the right section to say this but if not then hopefully one of the moderators will kindly remove it to its correct place.

In a recent thread there has been a lot of arguing about Guns N' Roses and Motley Crue. I personally love both bands but of course some people are going to dislike the Crue because not everybody likes the same music. I dislike a lot of bands that people are fond of in here and i too have had my fair share of arguements about it. If we all liked the same music then life would be too easy. We need to like different styles of different Rock music so that we can discuss different topics. Lets all just takes each persons opinion on board and leave it at that otherwise we'll be continuously going around in circles. That's my two cents and rock on you crazy people rock3

people like what they can relate to, and the image.

it's all about relations. Good music, yes... but if a band can't identify themselves then they're in big trouble. there are more bands with OK music and great image that have made it, rather than GREAT music and a bad image. and I'm not talking about the bad image that sells. There is enough of good sounding music out there. So you really need to nail it as a frontman and band. But yeah, no bands do suck. They all project something.