No CD During 1st Half Of 2006

King_of_Beers

Hey fellow Gunners, I have some bad news to announce, as I said before my kid brother works for Evolution, the corporate finance house, involved in the restructuring of Sanctuary Group.

Evolution are now in complete control over Sanctuary’s finances which also means budgeting and forecasting I can tell you guys now that nothing (outgoings and inflows) has been penciled in for the first half of 2006 for Guns N Roses.

There you have it, if 2006 will be the year that CD is released start thinking end of summer at the earliest you will not see or hear it sooner nor will a single be released or a gig planned.

Edited by King_of_Beers

Who cares anyways. If Chinese Democracy comes out it will, the person who is really losing all the fame and respect here is Axl, he has wasted so much time doing nothing public that he hasnt got much time left till he ages and starts losing his voice if he hasnt yet. I have other bands i like and i dont need Axl, I will support him when he does something otherwise i am not wasting my time worshipping somebody who hasnt released an album this long. Simply said.

Hey fellow Gunners, I have some bad news to announce, as I said before my kid brother works for Evolution, the corporate finance house, involved in the restructuring of Sanctuary Group.

Evolution are now in complete control over Sanctuary’s finances which also means budgeting and forecasting I can tell you guys now that nothing (outgoings and inflows) has been penciled in for the first half of 2006 for Guns N Roses.

There you have it, if 2006 will be the year that CD is released start thinking end of summer at the earliest you will not see or hear it sooner nor will a single be released or a gig planned.

Isn't it possible that Gnr could be financing tour/promotion/album some other way than through Sanctuary?

Isn't it possible that Gnr could be financing tour/promotion/album some other way than through Sanctuary?

You have a point, But management will always be taking a cut of GNR profits, I also beleive they are being very cautious with Sanctuary's financial outlook, and I guess you would also be very cautious when dealing with GNR.

" You'll see it " W.Axl Rose

I cant believe people are still quoting that line...

:P

I beleive the album will be released. Just like Axl said.

ya i agree

Bullshit. Sanctury do not decide when the albuk is coming out. I dont think you kid brother has been told anything , and guys REMEMBER these words:

THEY WHO SPEK DONT KNOW, THEY WHO KNOW DONT SPEAK!

And you should be thinkin of that King of beer!

And i dont belive at all, that news will go out to people who know some of the security-gards at Sanctury anyway. This is fuckin bullshit.

I would like to say one thing, stop comming with these lies. How many idiot fans is on this forum....and even worse, some of you do really belive this horseshit!

Shocking.

Now just get the words "1st Half Of" out of the thread title, and I think you have the full picture.

Good point, the money will come when Axl gives the company the final word "GO". Until then i chose to not belive in you. <_<

I dont hold hope for 2006 andway but i am interested in Sanctuary's future and whats the likley outcome to the troubles-any info on that would be cool??

I won´t believe anything unless it comes from Axl himself.

Right.Also my opinion.If Axl says something we can believe.

ok, I agree with both of you. And we are talking about when the Chinese Democracy album right? I am just a little confused here lol. But I don't believe until I hear it from Axl himself! :)